Menu
Do we need visa to travel from guangzhou to Macau for a day
Apr 9, 2012 02:25
GUEST10224 want to travel Guangzhou from Hong kong do i need visa Iam Indian Citizen
Apr 10, 2012 02:30
GUEST5524
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10224

want to travel Guangzhou from Hong kong do i need visa Iam Indian Citizen

Yes, you can apply for a Chinese visa in HK and then go to Shenzhen.
Apr 10, 2012 02:43
  • APAULT
Or apply in India, of course. And you do not have to stop in Shenzhen, there are buses and trains direct to Gaungzhou
May 7, 2012 08:28
GUESTOMID Hi there,
I'm an iranian planning to fly from kuala lumpur to guangzho, then hong kong, and then to macau, finally back to Kuala. is it enough to get the visa for china and hong kong? How about transfere visa? is there any? and if i get my flight to guangzho and return flight from macua back to malaysia, would it be a problem in getting visa?
thanks for the guidance in advance.
May 7, 2012 22:48
GUEST4252 GUESTOMID,

You need to get your visa ready before you go to HK and mainland China. The only way is to apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy in your country. You can not be granted with transit visa in Guangzhou

If you want to get back from Macau to Malaysia, you need to get a visa to reach Macau.
May 8, 2012 13:04
  • WANHU
Iranian needs visa both Hong Kong, Mainland China and Macau. You may apply at the Visa Application Service Centre (VASC), 2nd Floor, OSK Building, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur. VoA for Macau is MOP100.
Wan
May 8, 2012 22:20
GUEST45205 Dear friends,

Thanks for the information. The thing is that, I know that I have to apply for HK and China visa first, and we are given visa in arrival for macau. my question is (I am a student in malaysia and I have student visa) when I apply for visa for these two countries, we have to provide a two way ticket, but my ticket would be form Kl to guangzhou and return from macau to KL. and the other transportation between the countries will by bus. would this be a problem in getting visa? and as I understood there wont be a transit visa? thanks
May 9, 2012 09:29
  • WANHU
Go to VASC and the officers there will tell you the requirements. I used many times KULHKG and then CANKUL, or KULMFM then SZXKUL.
Wan
Apr 17, 2013 00:28
GUEST46111 hi.....we are planning for a travel to macao and hong kong but are travel tickets are such that we would be taking a flight from delhi to guangzhou and then a flight from guangzhou to macau but we do not have any such work in guangzhou, we are supposed to go to macau for a wedding.we would be there at the airport only at guangzhou and would be taking the first available flight from there to macau......do we need to have any visa for landing in guangzhou??
May 8, 2013 23:47
GUEST26133 I have muiple visa entry from Macau can I go to Guangzhou or i need separate visa
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do we need visa to travel from guangzhou to Macau for a day
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code