Menu
Where can I get cheap stationary ?Yiuu or guagzou ?
Feb 26, 2012 03:59
guest12389 Hi
Can anyone tell me where can I get different kind of stationary for school ?
Some poeple say Yiwu some say guangzou ? I don't know what should I go ?
Where can I find someone or some agent take care of my order till shipping and documents ? Is it expensive to get some agent ?
Feb 27, 2012 04:35
  • YIWUALIBABA
Hi. for cheap ,different and small quniaty stationary Yiwu is better .
Becuase Guangzhou is for more garments business . Watches ,handbags ,electronical and construction materials . These kind of small commodity is in Yiwu .
It is up to what kind of service do you need ? Only daily translators in Yiwu is around 200-300 RMB . Agents takes care of eveything with garantee stars from 2-3% . Some will charge 5 % according to your requirements . But avarage it is 3 % .
Please feel free to contact for any help in Yiwu
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Feb 27, 2012 22:09
GUESTDADIDING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12389

Hi
Can anyone tell me where can I get different kind of stationary for school ?
Some poeple say Yiwu some say guangzou ? I don't know what should I go ?
Where can I find someone or some agent take care of my order till shipping and documents ? Is it expensive to get some agent ?

Hi,,Friend,

you really should go to yiwu for check stationary thing,there are lots of thing you can get it....and price is quite cheap...

You also can get an agent in yiwu,it's not too much money cost it on...

By the way,,we can offer the buying agent serivice from order to ship it out from china.

my mail:
yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Feb 29, 2012 09:00
  • GIONVIA
For stationery , per my understanding ,there are both big and professional wholesale markets located in both cities . To some degree , yiwu should have better price than guangzhou especially for pens , folders .etc. Cheers .
Mar 21, 2012 04:33
GUEST20938 am interested entrepreneur and would like to get your catalog of pricing,quantity and supply
Mar 21, 2012 20:33
  • WANHU
Stationary or stationery? In this context I think Gionvia is correct. Anyway it sounds the same only different meaning.
Wan
Feb 1, 2017 23:04
GUEST05101 hi looking to buy for a wholesale stationary store in yiwu. Any suggestions thanks.
Post a Reply to: Where can I get cheap stationary ?Yiuu or guagzou ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code