Menu
wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
May 27, 2014 21:22
  • GIONVIA
U can find wallpaper in lots of places in guangzhou and foshan.

Guangzhou:Taikang road building materials wholesale market
tianpingjia building materials wholesale market
nanan road building materials wholesale market

Foshan:Huayi building materials wholesale market
Lecong furniture city

Hope above helpls you something in this regard.
Jun 1, 2014 00:51
GUEST24155 hi

I am coming to china for business tour and i want to visit sanitary ware manufacture .

so where can i go and visit that industry ???
plz suggest company name and place,address and email id and contact deatails
Jun 3, 2014 03:35
  • GIONVIA
For sanitary ware manufacturers, two main places to be visited in China :Foshan and chaozhou . Foshan may has better quality while Chaozhou may have the best price . Thousands of sanitware factories located in Chaozhou city . Cheers .
Jun 3, 2014 03:56
GUESTAFFAN hi,,where i can buy wholesale for courier bag, carton box, and fragile tape?(packaging tools)
other than yide/huangsha..becausei did not find there/..
Jun 17, 2014 09:56
  • GIONVIA
Just check with some shops in the wholesale market and they will give you the answer where to buy these kind of packing materials and tools. I visited each wholesale markets in Guangzhou hundreds of times and there are some speical shops selling these kind of stuff in every wholesale market.
Jul 8, 2014 09:36
GUEST01163 Wholesale market in zhongshan city?
Jul 11, 2014 09:05
GUEST38194 Hi Spring,

do you know where the wholesale market for supplies?
Thank you very much for your attention
Jul 11, 2014 09:35
GUEST38194 Hi, where is the wholesale market for party supplies in guangzhou beside onelink plaza and yidelu?
Thank you very much for your attention
Jul 26, 2014 10:49
  • GIONVIA
To be frank, there are not too many wholesale markets located in Zhongshan city . Zhongshan mainly famous for lights , wood flooring and locks.etc. If you do want to check out zhongshan wholesale market ,better check guzhen town lights market then.Its huge and worth exploring .Generally speaking ,if you are a builder or developer or in light and lamps business ,u can get 30% off from the guangzhou wholesale market price .Hope this helps you something here.
Jul 31, 2014 09:35
GUESTPETER-E... Hi ms. Springan

I'm surprised how helpfull you are! This is really something! Thanks for all your information!

I add one of my questions. Do you maybe know, is there also outdoor furniture (like garden pavillions, garden chairs and tables...) to be found in Foshan - Lecong?
I'm a frequent visitor to China, but as you know, there is very difficult for non Chinese speaking people to find something. Once you are there, if not well prepared it is just waiste of time. So, for my first Foshan visit, I kindly ask you for this info.

I thank you in advance for the information!

Peter
Page 43 of 68    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code