Menu
wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Jul 31, 2014 21:54
  • SPRINGDAN
Hi Peter,

Yeath, since lecong furniture market is hudge, without good prepared knowlege it's easy to be just a waste of your time.

For outdoor furniture, which quality level you are looking for?
1. for high quality you may go Louvre, the outdoor furniture is located in the first floor

Shunde Louvre Group / 罗浮宫家居集团
Address: Lecong Section, National Highway #325, Shunde, Foshang, Guangdong, China /中国•广东省佛山市顺德区325国道乐从路段罗浮宫国际家具博览中心
Tel: 0757-28839999
Comment: Louvre is High level furniture mall, with fabulous design and also high price. Most of the suppliers are distributor, only few of them are factory.

2.For middle quality, you may go sunlink south or sunlink north, on the raw by the main road has lots of outdoor furniture.

Sunlink North / 顺联北区
Address: North-Sunlink Section, Lecong Town , Shunde District, Foshan City , Guangdong Province, China /广东省佛山市顺德区乐从镇广湛公路顺联家具城•北区
TEL:0757-28833888/28862888
Comment: Sunlink north is middle level market, most of the supplier there are distributor.

Sunlink South / 顺联南区
Address: South-Sunlink Section, Lecong Town , Shunde District, Foshan City , Guangdong Province, China /广东省佛山市顺德区乐从镇广湛公路顺联家具城•南区
TEL:0757-28833888/28862888
Comment: Sunlink south is middle level market, it has the biggest section specialized for sofa and bed. It’s the most commonly visit area for sofa business.

You can check my another post specialized in furniture and building material.
http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=76421
I am purchase agent and translator, will be glad to assist you.

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
Email: spring_dan at hotmail.com
Tel: 0086 13560075057
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: Jul 31, 2014 21:57
Aug 5, 2014 08:38
GUESTPETER Hi Springdan

I thank you very much for the information. I contact you again in September, so there is still enough time before my departure.
Cheers!
Aug 9, 2014 06:54
GUESTJACQUEL... hi,

I'm from malaysia and I am looking wallpaper suplier and wholesaler in china.Do you have any suggestion?
Aug 11, 2014 23:42
GUEST61693 Hi

we are required hardware and lighting items in wholesales of different brands. likewise we need energy savers spot light helogun & ping pong blabs and tube lights of Philips brand.

ball bearing naachi brand, cut of wheel Makita brand,

also required cable clip and some other items.

kindly provide us email address of a supplier who can supply us all the items on wholesale price

Regards
Ahmad
Aug 12, 2014 17:59
GUEST85142 i want to buy kitchen hardwares,lights n few furnitures, lights and tiles and bath fittings,can u suggest me the best place where i can find all these thing near the same place.
farid
Aug 12, 2014 20:27
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST61693 View Post

Hi

we are required hardware and lighting items in wholesales of different brands. likewise we need energy savers spot light helogun & ping pong blabs and tube lights of Philips brand.

ball bearing naachi brand, cut of wheel Makita brand,

also required cable clip and some other item...

Dear Ahmad,

If you need email address, can talk to supplier on alibaba. Thousands of them there.

If you need go market, then go to Guzhen lighting in zhongshan city / 中山古镇灯饰
时代灯饰广场 / Lighting era center
Tel:+86-760-22386220
Add.: No.12, dongxin middle road, guzhen, zhongshan city, Guangdong province, China / 中国•广东省中山市古镇镇东兴中路12号
Web.: http://www.sddsgc.com/index.asp

It's a town all for lighting, the biggest in China.

Best Regards,

Spring Dan
Email: spring_dan at hotmail.com
Aug 12, 2014 20:35
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST85142

i want to buy kitchen hardwares,lights n few furnitures, lights and tiles and bath fittings,can u suggest me the best place where i can find all these thing near the same place.
farid

Hi Farid,

If you want to buy in the near same place, then go to foshan city. kitchen hardwares and lighting in Sunlink lighting & kitchen cabinet city / 顺联橱柜灯饰城 .
furnitures in lecong furniture street / 乐从家具
tiles and bath fittings Zhiye ceramic wholesale market / 置业陶瓷批发市场

You can go through my following link, has very detail introduction about the market.
http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=76421

Best Regards,
Spring Dan
Aug 26, 2014 04:42
GUESTGUEST 1388 Hi, I would appreciate if anyone could tell me where to go to buy those machinery for kitchen or etc. I would also like to go get plastic bags for storage or for food packaging. Is more of a commercial use. Thank you.
Aug 26, 2014 07:32
  • SPRINGDAN
[quote=GUESTGUEST 1388,529356]Hi, I would appreciate if anyone could tell me where to go to buy those machinery for kitchen or etc. I would also like to go get plastic bags for storage or for food packaging. Is more of a commercial use. Thank you.[/quote]

The kitchen machine and plastic bags are located in " xinjin shaxi hospitality expore center/信基沙溪酒店用品城", it's the biggest hotel products market in the world.

Address: 广州市番禺洛浦街洛溪大道11号
Aug 27, 2014 02:35
GUEST22342 hi, this is Cindy from Guangzhou city, you could visit Oneling Plaza or Yide Road.
Any problem, feel free to contact me : 163.com|Cindy_exporter
Page 44 of 68    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code