Menu
marrying a 5 year younger girl is crime , our parents think ??
Mar 11, 2012 05:26
guest63218 hi all
i m in love with a girl who is 5 years younger than me . she also love me and we both want to be together.
we r from different caste and also we r neighbors .
but problem is our parents . both her and my parents do not want see us together . but we both respect our parents and still waiting for their positive reply . there's no one who can make them understand our love for each other .. please friends help me to make them realize our love .
please help us .
Mar 13, 2012 02:40
  • RAINDROP
It's not a crime. A 28 years old Chinese girl even gets married with an old man at the age of 82. She is Weng Fan and He is Yang Zhenning.

You both have to do your best to persuade your parents. Age is not a problem. I guess they are afraid of losing face if you two are together because the neighbors might have gossip on you two.
Mar 13, 2012 04:54
GUEST89243 my brother is in love with a girl that is 10 years younger, as long as the girl is mature enough to make an adult decision, i say go for it, but if the girl is under age, im for your parents, how old is the girl
Mar 13, 2012 05:51
GUEST10331 she is 14 and i am 19 years old ..
Mar 14, 2012 03:19
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10331

she is 14 and i am 19 years old ..

OMG, I didn't expect that she was just a teenager. No wonder both your parents do not want you to be together.

If she was an adult, you wouldn't have enountered any problem. Unfortunately, she is just a teenager.
Mar 14, 2012 23:52
GUEST19131 AND WHAT IF SHE GROW TO AN ADULT AND TILL THEN WE BOTH WAIT ..
THEN ALSO THEY WILL HAVE PROBLEM WITH US ???
Mar 17, 2012 13:20
  • CARLOS
You write you are from different caste so I locate you into or close to India.

I don´t know enough about life in there so I can not comment. I only say that if I was her father you would eat your food with drinking straw now.

Carlos
Mar 18, 2012 01:54
GUEST96138 thnks carlos . i m from india .
can u please tell me what's wrong in our relationship ??/
Mar 21, 2012 12:31
  • CARLOS
Well, as I said I don´t know much about India, but here 14 years old is a child and 19 years old is an adult. So that makes you a pedophile here. Usually people think that a pedophile is an old man but the law does not make any difference about age. Being an adult is enough.

But it is only here, there... I can no comment.

5 years difference is no so much. I am almost 17 years older than my wife but she was almost 30 when we met so I think all that makes me is old... ;=)

Carlos

Mar 21, 2012 22:27
I am with Carlos.

She is still a teenager. In your eyes, your love is genuine. But your parents and society don't think so.

I can't say you are wrong. But think it carefully. Are you very sure that it is true love? She might be too young to understand what true love is.
Mar 22, 2012 10:06
GUEST05169 thnx u all .
okay tell me one thing .
if we both wait till she grow an adult and then we put our proposal to our parents , then it is okay ??
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: marrying a 5 year younger girl is crime , our parents think ??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code