Menu
Shenzhen - Macau - HongKong
Mar 23, 2012 01:40
guest68166 Hi,
I am currently at Shenzhen. I want to visit Macau, then go to HongKong. I am holding single entry visa for China.

1. How can I go from Shenzhen to Macau and Macau to HongKong?
2. Is there any ferry from Shekov Port(Shenzhen) to Macau? If yes, how to get transit visa for the same?
Mar 23, 2012 04:20
GUEST42643
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST68166

Hi,
I am currently at Shenzhen. I want to visit Macau, then go to HongKong. I am holding single entry visa for China.

1. How can I go from Shenzhen to Macau and Macau to HongKong?
2. Is there any ferry from Shekov Port(Shenzhen) to Macau? If yes, how to get transit visa for the same?

1 Ferry. Take ferry to Macau and then to HK.
2 Yes. what's your nationality? People from some countries are exempted for visa in Macau and HK. Some can stay in Macau and HK for a certain period.
Mar 30, 2012 00:36
GUEST68166 My nationality is Indian. So, I think I need to take transit visa for Macau. Can you please let me know where can I get transit visa for Macau.

After Macau, I want to come to HongKong airport. Is any permit required for this procedure also (Macau to HongKong airport) ?

Mar 30, 2012 01:10
GUEST5234
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST68166

My nationality is Indian. So, I think I need to take transit visa for Macau. Can you please let me know where can I get transit visa for Macau.

After Macau, I want to come to HongKong airport. Is any permit required for this procedure also (Macau to HongKong airport) ?

Hey, Indians can stay in Macau without visa for 30 days, in HK for 14 days as long as they have valid passports.

So I think you needn't apply for the transit visa.
Mar 30, 2012 07:55
GUEST75688 So you mean to say if I travel from China to the inside of Macau I can do so without any visa permit??
Mar 30, 2012 07:58
GUEST75688 But I think I need an on-arrival visa. Right? If yes, where can I avail that? At Macau port?
Mar 30, 2012 21:04
GUEST4421
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST75688

But I think I need an on-arrival visa. Right? If yes, where can I avail that? At Macau port?

You needn't apply for visa on arrival as long as you hold a valid passport. When you go through the Gongbei Border, show your passport and you will get through.
Apr 3, 2012 06:36
GUEST14227 Hi...
I'm looking for filipino and filipina friend...
now I'm live in Shenzhen(Futian).
I'm from Korea so I can't speak chiness but I can speak english..
I just want to talking and drink.. because I like philippine...
if you want to make friend send email to me.

yahoo.co.kr|undersea999
Apr 17, 2012 08:53
GUEST72175 Hi I am Swedish citizen & going to visit Hongkong on june. Is it possible from Hongkong to visit Shenzhen and Shenzhen to Macau, from Macau go back to Hongkong by boat ?

My email add: hotmail.com|shyamalmodak
Apr 17, 2012 21:48
GUEST67573
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST72175

Hi I am Swedish citizen & going to visit Hongkong on june. Is it possible from Hongkong to visit Shenzhen and Shenzhen to Macau, from Macau go back to Hongkong by boat ?

My email add: hotmail.com|shyamalmodak

It is ok for you to take this route.

Swedish people are exempted for visa in Macau. In HK, they can stay less than 3 months with valid passport. But you have to apply for a visa to enter Shenzhen from HK. You can apply for your visa in your country or in HK after you arrive.
Apr 18, 2012 09:08
GUEST82277 hey I'm going to visit hongkong Shenzhen and Macau through kesari tours from India. I hold a an Indian passport . what document s should I produce for on arrival visa at hongkong.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen - Macau - HongKong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code