Menu
Shenzhen - Macau - HongKong
Apr 18, 2012 21:38
GUEST57998
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST82277

hey I'm going to visit hongkong Shenzhen and Macau through kesari tours from India. I hold a an Indian passport . what document s should I produce for on arrival visa at hongkong.

The agency must make your trip available in HK, Shenzhen and Macau. To visit Shenzhen, you have to apply for a visa. In HK and Macau, you are allowed to stay for a while with your valid passport.

Better ask your agency about your visa issue.
Apr 20, 2012 09:44
  • WANHU
The travel agency should be able to advise what to prepare. You need Chinese visa to enter Shenzhen. Don't expect VoA.
Wan
Jun 19, 2012 17:29
GUEST95267 hi. i'm indonesian citizen. i'm going to visit shenzhen from macau. i think i need visa on arrival. where can i get visa on arrival? after shenzhen i'm going to hongkong.
Jun 19, 2012 20:52
GUEST5590
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST95267

hi. i'm indonesian citizen. i'm going to visit shenzhen from macau. i think i need visa on arrival. where can i get visa on arrival? after shenzhen i'm going to hongkong.

If you enter Shenzhen via Luohu border, you will get your visa on arrival at Luohu border.
Jun 26, 2012 08:40
GUEST57133 i am indian national, Having china visa. Booked air tickets from Hyderabad to Hong kong and return. Should i take transit visa at Hong kong to go to shenzhen and return to Hong Kong to board the flight
Jun 26, 2012 22:49
GUEST78900-
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST57133

i am indian national, Having china visa. Booked air tickets from Hyderabad to Hong kong and return. Should i take transit visa at Hong kong to go to shenzhen and return to Hong Kong to board the flight

You need a visa to visit Shenzhen but it is not transit visa. If you have no time to get your visa in your country, try to apply for a visa in HK.
Jul 10, 2012 15:08
GUEST12141 Hi, I am Austrian national (not Australian ;) ) and going to visit my girlfriend in Hong Kong in August. I have valid passport of course and as Austrian I can stay in Hong Kong for 90 days without visa.
We also want to visit Shenzhen as she also has an apartment there. Can i apply for the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone Visa at the border on arrival?
Does anybody know? Grateful for an answer.
Jul 11, 2012 21:54
GUEST56843
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12141 View Post

Hi, I am Austrian national (not Australian ;) ) and going to visit my girlfriend in Hong Kong in August. I have valid passport of course and as Austrian I can stay in Hong Kong for 90 days without visa.
We also want to visit Shenzhen as she also has an apartment there. Can i apply for the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone Visa at the border ...

Yes, you can apply for that visa.
Jul 20, 2012 07:09
GUESTNUR hello, i'm from malaysia, i arrive at bao shenzen airport, and want go to hongkong then macau with double entry visa, can you teach me how can go to great wall badaling from shenzen? tq
Jul 21, 2012 01:50
GUEST45460 hi
We are planning to visit Macau in JUly29,2012 from Manila ,can you recommend us a cheap guesthouse and are we allowed to stay for 21days as tourist?
Thanks
NIce
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen - Macau - HongKong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code