Menu
What will you do if you find yout your wife cheat on you?
Mar 29, 2012 01:42
  • RAINDROP
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 4 vote(s)
  2. 12 vote(s)
  3. 3 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
According to RecordJanapan website, a Japanese company conducted a survey on ‘Problems in your family life’. According to the results, about 20 percent female office workers cheated their husbands. OMG!

The survey also investigates men’s opinions on the issue of cheating. More than 50 percents men say that they will communicate with their wives to solve that problem. 20 percents men say they can not blame their wives because they cheated their wives too. The left 30 percents men say they won’t forgive their wives. Thus, they will divorce their wives.

The survey also says that about 50 percents male participants experienced one night stand.

Suppose your found your wife cheated on you, what would do?
Mar 29, 2012 22:45
I won't raise a secret mistress or experience one night stand. I will do my best to be loyal to her. So she must be loyal to me.

Revenge can not solve the problem.
Apr 11, 2012 01:16
  • HOTELLASUITE
It will be very tough situation ! If I found my while cheating with me ! I will like to know why did she did think with me ! what was my mistake & why she cheated me !
Apr 11, 2012 04:09
  • LOKI
eat her face!
Apr 11, 2012 22:16
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

eat her face!

Loki, behave yourself. Otherwise, you will not marry a girl when you grow up. How dare you say "eat her face"?
Apr 12, 2012 00:06
GUEST110 It would be over for me. If she cheated on me than i would know that she doesnt want to be together with me.
So i probably would divorce her, maybe "accidently" tell others why we divorce and the guy she cheated on... maybe burn down his house or something like this..
Apr 14, 2012 01:04
  • JIMMYB
Obviously, she doesn't love me anymore if she cheats on me. Divorce is the best way. I will let her go. Killing her lover or burning his house can not make me feel good. I won't stay in the prison because of her. It's too stupid.
Apr 15, 2012 11:08
  • WANHU
Choose a wrong person to marry?
Wan
Apr 16, 2012 22:09
GUEST8754
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Choose a wrong person to marry?
Wan

Sometimes people did choose a wrong person to marry. They didn't understand their partner very well but married them quickly. Then they were hurt by them.

Apr 22, 2012 14:04
  • MARK_81
Well I wouldn't put up with that for sure! I consider myself a very high- moral character. I would never cheat on someone. am I Mr. Perfect? of course not who is? but cheating whilst being married thats a definite no no in my book
Apr 23, 2012 21:32
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

Well I wouldn't put up with that for sure! I consider myself a very high- moral character. I would never cheat on someone. am I Mr. Perfect? of course not who is? but cheating whilst being married thats a definite no no in my book

Mark, I would marry you if I was a girl. But it is easier said than done. Are you sure that you can control yourself when you are confronted with the temptations?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What will you do if you find yout your wife cheat on you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code