Menu
Arriving in Hong Kong Airport 11:00pm going to Shenzen
Mar 31, 2012 15:39
  • OHRASS
So here goes,

I arrive in Hong Kong airport at 11:00pm so I may not get out until 12:30 am so that's my first problem, I need to get to my hotel in Lohou Shenzen as least expensive as possible but as fast as possible

I will be going to Hong Kong everyday in the morning and back to Shenzen in early afternoon about 1 or 2 pm

I will also be going from Shenzen Lohou to Guangzhou in the afternoon then back to Shenzen at night

I know I will be busy but only have 4 days to accomplish a lot

any ideas of the best trasportation? Should I rent a car in Shenzen?
Mar 31, 2012 22:09
  • RAINDROP
You arrive too late. To reach your hotel, you have to take N21 night airport shuttle bus to Mong Kok Police Station , Nathan Road and then take bus in front of Metro Park Hotel. It will bring you to Huanggang Port. There you have to take taxi to your hotel in Luohu.

From Luohu to Hong Kong, you can pass the Luohu Border and take East Rail (metro) to HK. Luohu Border is a very busy port. You might have to wait for a while to get through.

From Luohu to Guangzhou, take high speed trains at Shenzhen Railway Station.
Mar 31, 2012 23:39
  • OHRASS
Thanks I know it's late it just when the plane gets in from NRT. Thanks for the information
Apr 1, 2012 09:52
  • OHRASS
Is it expensive to take a taxi from the Hong Kong airport to border?
Apr 2, 2012 05:53
  • WANHU
At Terminal 2, you can take limousine service (usually Toyota Alphard), and for HKD150 you can go direct to your hotel in Luohu. You need to bargain at the ticketing counter. At Huanggang Port, you need to take another car or MPV under the same company that takes you to your hotel. I have done this before, many times. Huanggang Port opens 24 hrs.

From Luohu Railway Station to Guangzhou East Station or sometimes the train stops at GZ Station for RMB80, about 90-100 minutes.

Wan
Post a Reply to: Arriving in Hong Kong Airport 11:00pm going to Shenzen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code