Menu
Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Apr 11, 2012 11:21
guestalberto suarez cantteli Hello Player,
I am CANTELI SUAREZ Alberto Octavio , A soccer scout based in England. I am presently recruiting players for clubs in the England soccer team, clubs and rest of Europe ..I am now using this medium to ask if you will be interested in a trial out with any of the soccer clubs . If interested Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) and a copy of your scan passport to have a look at it and help you send it to some clubs in European soccer league.our AIM is to make you become a great player in Life and become
a star and we choose England as Location because it is a Tourist Center
been done Qualified player will be signed 3 years contract and be paid
weekly.
All you have to do is to Send your CV or you type your football experience and send it to this

You can also call me on- +447011173747

Contact Email: gmail.com|alberto.cantteli
:yahoo.com|alberto.cantteli
NOTE: You can check me out at FIFA WEBSITE TO CONFIRM MY REGISTRATION

Regards.
Mr. CANTELI SUAREZ
Apr 15, 2012 07:26
GUEST22170 hello sir,
am usman abdu,i was born on 4th august 1994 in Nigeria but now i live in Italy,i started playing football at the age of six with Pepsi academy in Nigeria,i started playing league for pepsi at the age of 10,now am in italy in a football school name:maraotto,am a regular player i also played league in my football school and won man of the match in some matches,i can play as well,i will be very happy if u can call me soon for a trial.

thanks.
abdulkareem.
Apr 20, 2012 03:55
GUEST92183 HI.. I am jossie by name . am from Nigeria,currently living in shijiazhuang city,china. i have been in 6league while in Nigeria and won 4. i played for henchester utd,taye fc, milan striker fc,. had two titles in henchester,one in taye fc, one in milan striker fc. i wont say am the best ,but would say am gifted to the game i,football is me,football is my life,football is my dream. hope to hear from you soon. its a great pleasure writing to you.
thank you.

Jun 9, 2012 08:51
GUESTAGENT A... send email to my email bos yahoo.com|alberto.cantteli and i will get back to you as soo as possible
Oct 2, 2012 07:54
GUESTALABI LEKE hello am ALABI LEKE TOLU a young bright, and brilliant footballer from NIGERIA i will love to join your football Club for Trials am a nigeria and also lives in nigeria am 16 years of age, i have all it takes to make it over and i promise to be of my good behavior, am presently in bright football academy in kwara state nigeria please send me an invitation to come over am expecting your reply. thanks

Oct 3, 2012 02:23
GUEST25423 my name is amapadu joseph, am a Good footballer i want to get a chace to express myself to any club and i promise that i will never will disappoint you sir and i will email you so that we can communicate there and thank you and here is my phone number 00233-245077973
Oct 3, 2012 02:32
GUEST25423 I try email you and it not going through email me here yahoo.com|sinamaasa64
Oct 27, 2012 03:02
  • LAMPARDIYKE
Pls sir am onuorah ikenna kingsley,am 4rm nigeria,i currently play with pepsi football academy,am a good footballer blessed good vision for the game,am an attacker,pls help me,i promise nt 2 disappoint u,i dnt have any one 2 turn 2 4 help.my contact=2348164721514,email=gmail.com|Lampardiyke4real,facebook=ikenna kingsley
Last edited by LAMPARDIYKE: Oct 27, 2012 03:06
Nov 15, 2012 14:05
GUESTTRIUMPH Hello Sir/Madam I am Triumph Okpara and I am a young but strong player to the knowledge of those that have seen me play ......I play correctly in both playing wings and positions 7 and 11 and as a point man too.I Posses goal sense and I am not afraid of defenders no matter their height or experience ..I am a confident player and I am willing to make my club,coach and fans proud of me and even you as a scouting agent .....I believe I Can make it to an opportunity like this by Gods grace..Here is the necessary information about me as a footballer

Name:Triumph Okpara
Position:winger and striker
Height :5.6fth
Nationality:Nigerian

I hope to finish my high school by next year in peace and have an opportunity of a life time to impress the world... BY GODS GRACE

Twitter :Triumph Okpara
e-mail :gmail.com|destiny.iheukwumere
Nov 22, 2012 15:11
GUEST41123 please iam a boy of 16 years and i am from ghana.please i have the talent to play soccer.pleease all i want is an opportunity to show my talent.please help me.please you can call this no +233542066767 ymail.com.thank|oranthonyabbanattah you
Dec 26, 2012 15:35
GUEST06930 My name is Gbenga Ojomo. I'm from Nigeria currently looking for a football agent to make a deal with. I'm a young talented footballer. I'm 20 yrs of age not like others lying about their age. I believe on myself and in God. Please kindly get back to me as soon as you read this. +2347068546398. Thanks
Page 1 of 72    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code