Menu
Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Jan 19, 2013 15:12
  • CHUKWUMA
helo sir.my name chukwuma, i am a born talented player and i plays from the mildfild .all i need is a good team and a good manager to foward my career .and i will be gratfull if you can do dis for me ,this my number 08131279652 and my email yahoo.com|ojtworld
Feb 7, 2013 18:29
GUEST10183 Hello my name is olalekan, i am a nigerian but currently living here in South Africa, I love football so much, i had played for lots of football team in Nigerian.. I will love to play a professional football in Europe or uk... please kindly get back to me if there is any football opportunity. my email is yahoo.com|olalekan_edu
Feb 8, 2013 21:42
GUEST37101 to Mr.CANTELI SUAREZ
My name is Anthony Palmer, i am from Jamaica currently living in the United States of America. I am 16years old 6ft3 and have the talent and determination to play football proffesionally. i started playing football at age 10 and have been through a lot of training I am confident and hard working, I also deddicate myself to making what ever team or club that i play for a success.i look forward in the opportunity that you are willing to give and work hard to make it a success. if need to contact me email: gmail.com|decodeme111 phone 347 204 0344

name: Anthony Palmer
d.o.b March14,1996
position wing,midfeild defend,goal keeper
hieght 6:3
natinality: Jamaican

sincerly :Anthony Palmer
Feb 9, 2013 10:36
GUEST78214 please i am a boy of 16 years and i am from Liberia.please i have the talent to play soccer. please all i want is an opportunity to show my talent.please help me.please you can call this no +2310886515069 ymail.com.thank|weskeyjaleiba you
Feb 14, 2013 10:14
GUEST22216 Hi, My name is muyiwa.I am a nigerian by the age of 14. I am a gifted attacking midfielder.All i need is a club to help me norture myself and an agent to make a deal with.I promise you i wont disappoint and i am also very skillful
Feb 18, 2013 11:13
GUESTERYAMA ... i was born in 1997/2/2. can uplease help me?
Feb 20, 2013 03:25
GUEST80208 Am now using this medium to ask you if you will be interested in a football trial in sunderland fc UK . ) coming soon.If interested,This program is been sponsored by Nottingham Forest FC,in respect with FIFA approval email me yahoo.co.uk|bruceagentsport
Mar 6, 2013 07:13
GUEST51260 I am a young upcoming soccer player with massive football talent, skill and zeal. I most of the times enjoy playing Striking football but I am a midfielder naturally because I find my game easy to get by with and that’s were my strength is.
know am in south africa playing for free state stars
Mar 12, 2013 11:35
GUESTKAZEEM hello sir,my name is shittu kazeem omobolanle,am 18 years old,am from nigeria also live in nigeria,football is my carrier,i play football everyday of my life i started playing football at the age of 10 for my school,and at the age of 15 i join soccer base academy.i played midfield roll,as 10,standing 10.right now am playing for school team,at ogudu senior grammer school,and i have attend governor's cup,3 times,and i also played for infinity football club,in the year 2012.I will be very happy if you can send me an invitation to england,for a trial.and by nextweek by god graced i will scan and send you my international passport.hope to hear back from you soon,and i know that one i will make you proud,and you will be proud of me.thank you sir.
Mar 13, 2013 06:35
GUESTEMMANUEL hello mr alberto i live in birmingham uk and a very talented footballer.i bet you will be happy to be my agent because i believe most football clubs will want me all you need is to watch me play.i hope to hear from you soon
Page 2 of 72    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code