Competition But I Have Played For My Schools First Team. Please I Can
Upon You To Help Me Participate In Those Trails So That My Dream Can
Become A Reality And For God's Grace I Know I Can Make It To My
Dream But With Your Help. Please Sir All I Want Is To Represent And
Pull On My Country's Colour For It's Pride Rests On My Feet On
The Pitch. I Hope God Lays His Hand On And You Help I Promise Not To
Let You Down If You down
May 19, 2014 09:29
GUEST17161 Hi sir,i am a football player,my position was defenter i play my school team, we won many cup if you give me chance i will show my talent,any club or any team i want play,sir please give me chance i am waiting for u,god help me....
May 22, 2014 17:14
GUEST02223 we are soccer agent of fifa and scout we help soccer player and other Sports .

How are you doing today?we are currently recruiting players for clubs in Europe

Urgent needs of football players, because we have received requests from various football clubs who would like their formations Press again and training center, I search for serious and motivated young talents aged 15 to 25 years we have the urgent needs of 27 players (seven circles, 6 defenders, nine centers before and 5 goalie) I had a look at your message in a site where I am a subscriber.

Kindly forward to us your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) to the organization official mail yahoo.com|Loran_tg_soccer so that we can access and forward to the Club

use it as an opportunity .
May 22, 2014 19:18
GUESTJAMES-V... my name is James-vision,i am and attacker and also a stricker.and my email is gmail.com|jamesvision10
May 26, 2014 18:14
GUESTVINCENT Dear Sir I am Vincent Boniface live in Nigeria, football is my dream. Look fort to be & play like Thiago Silva of Brazil
May 30, 2014 10:58
GUESTOLUWATOSIN Am oluwatosin by name. I play in a grass root club as a defender am loyal and gentle player that listening to my senior player advise and lean from them. I love to be come a professional footballer in future please help me to build my future and I will not disappoint you. Pls contact me for any information. +2348182608273. Email: yahoo.com|tosign.design
May 31, 2014 05:05
GUEST31115 My name is Abdul Omeiza am 16 years I play from left side. Am a good defender I wish to hear from you soon. yahoo.com|Omeizaab. my passport no are A04507441 thanks
Jun 1, 2014 16:16
  • ALKINOOS22
hello my name is dimitris chaloulos and im from greece...im professional football player at superleague and football league in greece...i want the opportunity το play football out of my country..i have both legs good and i play left and right defender and midlfielder and winks..can you see my proffesional games in transfermrkt. im international with greece under 15 and under 17..please contact with me at these email... freemail.gr|alkinoos22 or with my facebook Dimitris xaloulos i wait an answer and i have videos to see me..and youtube..thanks a lot
Jun 13, 2014 06:35
GUEST38159 Im Roshid(Abdur Roshid) from bangladesh.Im 14 year old.im a fowrd and midfilder.Im not playing any league.im a unprophessinal player.Whenever i play i score.Im also a good playmaker.Im not interesting to start my career in this country.I have no demand.If you help me to establishe in my football life i will be so glad.IT will be good for you and me both
im leavin my phone number and emai
gmail.com|abdurroshid86
Jun 20, 2014 04:23
GUEST15868 Hello I am Emmanuel and I am 21 year old a Nigeria looking for a trial to showcase my talent , I currently school at coventry university in the united kingdom +447438345458
Page 13 of 72    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code