Menu
Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Jun 20, 2014 04:27
GUESTDAVID O... Good morning my name is David, I am 16 yrs of age,I play for a local football team at Ajah Lagos,my utmost wish is to be a footballer, so I wish to partake in your trials to fulfil my dream,and promise to do as you say.08174271338
Jun 20, 2014 08:27
GUEST62398 My name is Nwoke destiny I'm 20 yrs of age,I'm from nigeria and I reside in lagos state.I watch,play,eat and breath football. I am an attacker who have played for clubs and played in inter school matches and I know I've got the talent to be a star if I go through the right ranks. All I need is a trial and I promise you won't be disappointed.I hope u get back to me 08168344987 thanks...
Jun 24, 2014 01:43
GUESTAKAENYI... Gud day sir,hw can i convince u dat am a footballer or to lie dat i have won medals and gold wen i hav not i can do dat in d name of trials but i only have to beg u to pls include my name in ur trials list becos i beleive in actions and pratical and also in experience and creativites tanks.hopeing to hearin from you.
Jun 27, 2014 05:51
GUEST69188 My name is kaben Ronald Daniel,am a Nigerian...am a student,my coach call me Kabenzino because he believes i play like a brazilian.am a wonderful striker who plays both wings and position which are 7 and 11 respectively with God given speed..sir i promise not to disappoint you but to make you and the club proud...sir please am in your hands,dont know where to go,please sir help me build my destiny...below is my contact.
2347065754481...and..yahoo.com|kabenronaldusman..thank you very much sir...am grateful..God bless you
Jul 4, 2014 19:36
GUESTIFEANYI... My is ifeanyi ave heard of yhur program,i do really want cum ova.am gud @ free role,windger,midfleid...lolt smilw
Jul 8, 2014 06:06
GUEST23182 hi i am james krampah from ghana and i would love to have atrial with you.i have only played for colts club in ghana and i am 14years old pls ry to contanct me on gmail.com|jameswizkid11
Jul 8, 2014 11:35
GUEST89170 Hy my name is Dumisani Sokhela from South Africa so I wantd to join soccer trails
Jul 11, 2014 19:26
GUEST97218 Hi ! My name is Farrukh. I'm from Pakistan, Islamabad. I don't know what to tell you here about my football career. But I know 1 thing that I love football, I really do . Initially I was playing as a defender in one of the Pakistani's club then I tried harder and harder and now I'm playing as a center forward. Our team was in the C league when I properly joined we all tried our best , begin hard practice and now our team is in A league and known as a A category club in Islamabad. This is not because of only me but by the co-operation of our whole team. Now I've only 1 dream that before I die I wanted to die as a european footballer. It is last dream. I'm now 20 years of age. I'm not so rich person , Im just an ordinary man who want's to be the part of European football teams. If you are really reading this please . This is my 1 and last dream forever.
Jul 15, 2014 09:27
GUEST46157 Gud day sire,
Am EZEJI UGOCHUKWU.C.O (AFRICAN MESSI),am 18yrs old. I was born on 28/Nov/1995.am currently based in Owerri,Imo state in Nigeria..am a youngstar and talented....please am using this means to tell you that am fully ready and good to go. and I promise to put my best,in the best of my ability in the things I do.
Thanks and God bless you..I hope to hear from you sooner..take care sir.

my email: gmail.com|Ugochukwu.ezeji
Jul 17, 2014 10:30
GUESTADELANI... I sir,my name is adelani hammed adefemi,I am 15 years old,I am goalkeeper,pls if u can help me 2 do trial in any football club,I will very happy,pls if want 2 help me u can contact me on 08161181824 or faceboook @adelani hammed adefemi. Thanks u
Page 14 of 72    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code