Menu
Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Jun 16, 2013 17:52
GUESTJOSPIN hello sir,
am jospin yag,i was born on 12th may 1995 in ivory coast but now i live in london,i started playing football at the age of six with my school football team in ivory coast,i started playing league for csm de dabou at the age of 14,now am in london in a football club called inter fc,am a regular player i also played league in my football school and won man of the match in some matches,i can play as well,i will be very happy if u can call me soon for a trial.

thanks.
jospin demanoi yah.
email : live.com|franck1995.
number : 07572409536.
Jun 18, 2013 04:12
GUESTFUNTURU I am funturu nanzing ibrahim a rightful back frome Nigeria i am was bone on the 23rd of may 1994 .my height is 5.9 and my weight is 65 .
i am strong, fast , and intelegent to move with the ball inside the penalty box and i will be gratful is my requst is granted.
Jun 25, 2013 15:48
GUEST30250
Do you need an assistance to play for football trier
or play in any division club in Europe. I will like you
to contact us here on
Africa agent on +2348155425481. I wait your call.
Jun 28, 2013 15:49
GUEST17214 plz sir help me this is my email add rocketmail.com|danny.abobo and i will make you proud
Jun 28, 2013 22:32
GUEST61141 Hello sir
Am olawale john falomo by name.am 20yrs old.Am a Nigerian!!lagos state to be precise.am ery bright and ready to learn..Am a student.And loves to take football has an hobby.my first playing experience was with FOOTBALLERS BASE FC.after then,SAMBA FC.I play number 3 position.And am strond,fast,and I have a very good pace.m.
Thanks for reading it sir..my gmail is gmail.com|olawale.falomo and phone number is +2348162219591
Jul 2, 2013 12:35
GUESTVALENTINE hello sir,
i'm mbah valentine from cameroon.i'm a very talented young player who regards soccer alot as it comes first as far as i'm concerned.i play in the midfield and count on one like u to help me achieve my dreams.my email is yahoo.fr.hoping|neba.aaron to hear from you and thanks in advance.
Jul 6, 2013 05:49
GUESTSOLOMON... My name is Solomon. I live in Nigeria, i was born on April 15 1996. I love football so much and i want my dream to come true. i started playing football at the age of seven at my primary school. After that in which i have played for many teams under Nigeria, such as De Rock F.c, Series f.c, De Hawk F.c and lot more.I always hoped that I would be a great athlete and would be looked up to as a role model. My grades were very low because I was nnâ ®t focused or motivated by school. These two years were the hardest out of all my years in high school.My junior and senior year was the best high school years I have ever had. These are the years I had to get myself focused and start looking toward my future. These two years made me motivated to want to do well in school because it was going to determine my life. The competition on the football field begin to get a lot easier for me because had great natural talent. I always knew I would be a great football player because I put my heart into everything I did with football and never loose hope. Am a defensive midfielder (4) and also good in some other roles talking of 8 & 2. I we be grateful if you can accept my request. My E-mail address is yahoo.com|mondayola9994, Tel:+234-89629391.
Thanks.
Solomon .
Jul 7, 2013 12:27
GUESTYAKUBU ... I am pleased to write to your team and its managements. actually i am a Ghanaian of age 20 years. i am passionate about football and i really want to exhibit what i have got inside to Africa and the whole world. I am pleading with you and your teams to help me build this dream and help me accomplish my football carrier. please you can kindly contact me on +233573397817 or email me at gmail.com.thank|yakubugilbert you and i hope you will grant my request and soon and possible. God bless.
Jul 9, 2013 11:46
GUESTSAMUEL ... helo sir, my name samuel kalu i was born 30 of august 1995 i am 6ft tall i am no nonsense centre defender or defensive midfielder who also has eyes for goals i started playing football at the age 6 i played for my school team i am currently playing for an amateur team in nigeria i will like you to call me trials this is my number +2348183499699 or my email gmail.com|kalusamuel190. thanks

Jul 9, 2013 11:58
GUESTIYKE AD... Hello sir, my name is Iyke Adimba, i was born in march 1993, i am 5ft, 7inch tall. I am a box to box mieldfielder who also enjoys to play through the flanks, i also love to mark as it hurts me to see my team concede goals which means that i also love to participate in defencive responsibilities. I am also a skillfull player to watch. I play for an amateur club in the name "diamond football club" being my second club football experience. To summarise everything, i am searching for a club abroad to further my football ambition as it is what i always love to do, i hope to improve in my weaknesses as a footballer and would be so elated to get invited to try myself out. thanks. this is my number, 08183129594. email, gmail.com|iykegalaxy41
Page 6 of 72    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code