Menu
Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Jul 18, 2013 07:16
GUESTDAA SPO... ATTENTION...!!!
Summer Transfer Window (Try Out)
Interested grassroots oriented, free agent, amateur & semi pro players
That are willing to Try out in Kuwait and South Cyprus.
Should inbox us via; yahoo.com|daasport_consultants
His Cv / resume and all sundry Football Documents
For Try out Assessment.
Our best regards.
c/o Ms.Amy Ryan (Secretary)
Mr.Damon Alvin (Manager)
Mobile; +639085280495,+639337781192
Jul 29, 2013 02:46
GUEST61230 Hi sir, i'm am emmanuel eddy from Nigeria. I can play football very well.i have played for my community.i just finished school .i will like to show myself.
Jul 29, 2013 02:54
GUEST61230 I am iterested.i will like to play for a football team.i love football.
Jul 31, 2013 07:26
GUEST17135 My name Okonkwo kingsley am from Nigeria,am 16 years of age,i started my football carrier at the age of 6 years and i played for my team u-15 at the age of 12years i will be likely to have an agent who will make a deal with me.please sir you can in touch with me with my yahoo.com|email.kingsleyonyeka125
Thank you sir
Aug 2, 2013 05:44
GUEST61241 You can watch my video on youtube n tell me what u tink of me sir,am nt d best bt i cn play d best i cn,tnx am pepsi academy player,am 23 i dnt lie,watch me "emma olalekan omopariola nigeria footballer"tnx say what u tink of me
Aug 2, 2013 18:46
GUESTISAAC C... Hello? I am a footballer i was born in Nigeria on the 2 of November 1990 i have played some club in Nigeria like state house FCT abuja and other's and i have won sliver medal in national games in abuja Nigeria in year 2004 be for living Nigeria to Italy ? And in Italy i have played liberi nantes f.club in roma i would like to join any good club in any place? And for other information my number is +393807408964 E-mail yahoo.com|chi9ice59
Aug 12, 2013 13:16
GUEST53467 Dear Sir,

We are Starlink Football Academy and we have been in existence since 1997 and we based in Nigeria to be precise Lagos State. We have produced many players both in Home and Abroad many of our players have represented our Country and some are playing for our local League and some we sold to Europe and Asia. We are also a licensing agent and in addition a registered club in Nigeria.

We have a lot of players at hand looking for clubs to play for, it is either permanently or on contract basis which even way, this players are really good and if you see them or their clips you we really know that they really what it. Therefore, we are using this opportunity to seek
for your assistance in getting or linking this player up even for a trial in any Club in Europe, Asia or anywhere in the World.

You can get in touch with us with our email address:yahoo.com|starlinkacademy

We will be glad if you can be of assistance for us.

Hope to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,

Micheal Adeyemi
Aug 12, 2013 13:46
GUESTDASHAWN... I am a talented and determine player. you can contact me at : 1876-776-3304
Aug 12, 2013 16:46
GUEST49103 I am Mr.tweneboah alfred
a soccer scout / agent based in Johannesburg, South Africa. And sometimes London.
Are you seeking a soccer agent to help start your career in soccer? Or looking to change your current representation?
Get help arranging international soccer trials now
I am presently recruiting players for clubs in the some European soccer teams. If interested Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your curriculum vitae (resume).
If shortlisted, you will be invited.
Your flight and accommodation will be taken care of by our sponsor. The trial period is from March, 2nd 2013 to march, 30th 2013

All you have to do is to send your curriculum vitae to this
Email: hotmail.com|tweneboahalfred
Aug 13, 2013 10:51
GUEST63182 I am Ogungbe Idris Adedamola I'm an attacking midfielder I have played for local clubs within Lagos and Ogun state,Nigeria.I'm also a student of Tai Solarin University of Education(TASUED),I have participated in Nigeria University Games(NUGA),I have won a gold medal with my department at the annual inter-departmental football competition.So I will appreciate a football trial if granted the opportunity
Page 7 of 72    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code