Menu
Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Aug 13, 2013 18:34
GUEST31238 Please sir I want to join the team I have the potentials you need. Am victor by name.
Aug 15, 2013 02:22
GUEST16316 hello Sir / Madam

Amofah Sport Consult was established in 2012 . The firm was purposely established is to support and
promote creative young sports artiste and eventually bringing them into
the limelight. We aim at serving as an opportune platform for every
sports artiste under our domain. Amofah Sports Consult has the vision of
becoming a house-brand amongst all other Sports consulting firms
with several branches mounted across Africa. Our Head Quarters however,
shall remain situated in Accra-Ghana. We have a system designed to enhance the exposure of our Trainees at the outside world.
Amofah
Sports Consult is designed to operate as a contemporary pace setter for
skillful and determined young individuals who seek to develop and take
their various sports and athletic skills to a professional level. Our
operation mode basically assumes the following core procedures;
Mobilization, Screening and Grooming of Skillful young player and
Coaches across Africa and promoting them to bigger teams across other
continents of the world. We are still in the process of building healthy
affiliations with some reputable Sports Teams across the world.

on this we seek to bring our players for trials (tryout) . we will pay for all charges(cost involve) by our self. we just want to know whether our players will be able to play and attend your football academy program ....... And I repeat by saying that we will pay for all charges .... thank you .... Please contact us so we know the way forward.

Tel: 0233 546 40 36 20
Aug 17, 2013 04:46
GUESTBOATENG... I like to join man u
Aug 17, 2013 04:59
GUESTBOATENG... Hi sir Im a boy of 16 and i play for migthy academy in konongo and i am a talented footballer please sir this is my line 0505022730
Aug 20, 2013 11:07
GUEST97205 sir can i am stile to make my pass port i wanted to ask when the last DAT for me to send my CV and a copy of the pass port
Aug 24, 2013 09:42
GUEST06127 Hello Sir I am abidoye yusuf I am a young but
strong goalkeeper to the knowledge of those that have seen me perform ......I am
not afraid of any striker no matter their height or
experience ..I am a confident goalkeeper and I am willing to make my club,coach and fans proud of me and even you as a
scouting agent .....I believe I can do it.
Here is the necessary information about me as a footballer

Name: Abidoye yusuf
Position: goalkeeper
Height : 5.6fth
Nationality: Nigerian

I'm through with my high school by planning to further my education
but currently working in a printing press I'm looking forward to becoming a successful goalkeeper α̲̅πϑ I will be glad if you can help α̲̅πϑ I'll be expecting your reply.
GOD BLESS
Thanks.
Sep 2, 2013 19:39
GUESTDEKENNY Hello
I am Mohammed Yussif Dekenny lives in Ghana looking forward to play abroad.This is my number 00233248456077 and hope to hear from you soon
Thanks
Sep 8, 2013 04:42
GUESTTALHA hi sir my name is talha and i live in Tarbella dam . Pakistan sir i am good football player and mostly play at the front as an attacking player or striker . sir i never had the opportunity to show my tallent so if u give me a chance i will show you how much talent i have
Sep 10, 2013 17:37
GUESTEZEAKOR... Hello sir. My name is chukwuma Ezeakor.am a member of pepsi football academy Enugu in nigeria.sir am hereby trials,am looking for who wil invite me for trial.sir pls i want u to invite me.i am a player wit confident .sir in my football academy i make my coaches proud and i also belive i can also do the same for u sir.i can play wingers very well i mean 7 and 11.sir dis is my number 2348135810895 thank you sir
Sep 18, 2013 01:15
GUESTKEVIN E... i am kevin essien.. i would like to ply my trade in england and show the world my talents.. i am a very versatile and swift player who can play on the wing and upfront... my number is +2347032044537 nd my emal is yahoo.com|Vanjoshua26 thanks alberto i'll appreciate if any club have me come over for trials and am very sure i won't let you down.
Page 8 of 72    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Join The Upcoming Football Trials.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code