Menu
Is there anyone want to travel China's rural?
Apr 19, 2012 22:15
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

Don't feel so disappointed about this. Try to consider it at some bright sides. For example, nowadays many government have already realized this problem. They are doing work to improve our environment. I hope it's not too late.

No matter how many rules or laws have been established, it is useless if all of the rules and laws are not implemented very well.

You must have heard of the "toxic capsules". So far, none of the nine pharmaceutical companies apologize for their toxic products. None of them are punished for their toxic products. Only the licenses of three factories that produce toxic capsules are revoked.

By the way, the toxic capsule incident was reported by CCTV. What did our
quality supervision departments do? I suggest all related departments be dismissed. They failed to fulfill their responsibilities.

If it happened in foreign countries, I think that the minister of the Ministry of Health already resigned. Our minister just called on us to believe our pharmaceutical companies. He never talked about how to deal with those irresponsible medicine producers.

I am totally disappointed this time.
Apr 20, 2012 00:06
  • MICECHOW
Jimmy, I am totally agree your suggestion 'I suggest all related departments be dismissed. They failed to fulfill their responsibilities. '

Just in my little town, the stuation also the same. so I have a dream, I can change my town to a better world~ seems a big big dream~ah
'
Apr 20, 2012 01:12
  • VANESSAZHONG
J,
Actually, I have realized the people born in China should become to be all-powerful many years ago. The time and our country make great claims upon us. In China, we are not only the common people, we should be the accountant, teacher, driver, etc. Maybe we sould raise cows ourselves. We must be all the people we could figure out. Now life has tought me to be optimistic and positive. After the toxic capsules happened, no wonder one of my friends told me that he would like to migrate to Canada if he got enough money.
In real world, The government's refusal to see that the protection of the environment must be our first priority today is a great tragedy.
Last edited by VANESSAZHONG: Apr 20, 2012 01:33
Apr 20, 2012 01:32
  • VANESSAZHONG
Quote:

Originally Posted by MICECHOW

Jimmy, I am totally agree your suggestion 'I suggest all related departments be dismissed. They failed to fulfill their responsibilities. '

Just in my little town, the stuation also the same. so I have a dream, I can change my town to a better world~ seems a big big dream~ah
'

Don't be afaid the space between your dream and the reality, keep going, my friend. I wish it won't fail you.
Apr 20, 2012 03:34
  • JIMMYB
V,

I didn' know if you read that report. Most of the richest people in China are considering of moving abroad. See, they accumulate their wealth in China and then migrate abroad.

You must know the reason why they choose to leave. I do not want to talk about this here because it is a travel forum.

I was optimistic once but totally pessimistic right now. But I can not do nothing except living here because I am poor.

PS: your friend was right. I would go abroad when I am rich enough too.
Apr 20, 2012 06:14
  • VANESSAZHONG
Many common people like us have no choice. So what we can do is to stay here. Try to make a better life to ourselves and maybe our future generations if we still have.
Apr 20, 2012 21:14
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Many common people like us have no choice. So what we can do is to stay here. Try to make a better life to ourselves and maybe our future generations if we still have.

That's right. If you can not change the conditions, then better to get used to it.
Apr 21, 2012 10:00
  • VANESSAZHONG
So it's the conclusion.
Apr 23, 2012 21:57
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

So it's the conclusion.

You can call it conclusion, Vanessa. I can not change the environment and then I have only one choice, "getting used to the environment".
Apr 24, 2012 08:42
  • VANESSAZHONG
We have to bend to common people's demands.
Page 2 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is there anyone want to travel China's rural?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code