Menu
Is there anyone want to travel China's rural?
Apr 14, 2012 02:39
  • MICECHOW
just ask~

Apr 16, 2012 06:08
  • VANESSAZHONG
Rural areas are not bad. I like hiking and sometimes we go to remote areas. We have seen many beautiful scenes and eaten nice food there. But not all the places we have been have good transportation service. Maybe the local government should do better job at this aspect.
Apr 16, 2012 06:20
  • MICECHOW
Vanessa~ you are right! the local gov should do better job! but still have many changes now. for example, the Traffic has improved a lot, you can go everywhere you want, but as you talked about, maybe some places have very bad transportation service, but not here! welcome you hiking here!!
Apr 16, 2012 21:35
  • JIMMYB
V,

Sometimes I do object that the local government develop the remote areas. The natural scenery will be ruined by the visitors.

You are a tour guide who have traveled in many places. So you must have seen many examples.
Apr 18, 2012 01:07
  • VANESSAZHONG
Many local government couldn't find the balance point of economic development and natural protection. For example, when you go to Mt. Emei, you will find a lot of little shops selling the ceramics right after you drive away from Leshan-Chegndu high way. That place is called Jiajiang and there are a lot of ceremic factories too. The air-polution is very serious. The traffic environment is rather bad. You will bear about 30 minutes till you see the mountain. It's really hard hard especially when I guide clients. I need to explain a lots about these conditions. Luckily, Mt. Emei is not bad. At least, no real estate company built the villas on the mountain.
Apr 18, 2012 01:11
  • VANESSAZHONG
If you go to see the karst landscape in Wulong, Chongqing, maybe you will pass by one place called Mt. Xiannv which have a lot of villas on it. I feel so sorry about that scenery spot.
Apr 18, 2012 01:13
  • VANESSAZHONG
Quote:

Originally Posted by MICECHOW

Vanessa~ you are right! the local gov should do better job! but still have many changes now. for example, the Traffic has improved a lot, you can go everywhere you want, but as you talked about, maybe some places have very bad transportation service, but not here! welcome you hiking here!!

Where is it? If it is not far from Chengdu, Sichuan, I will consider it.
Apr 18, 2012 01:17
  • MICECHOW
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG View Post

Many local government couldn't find the balance point of economic development and natural protection. For example, when you go to Mt. Emei, you will find a lot of little shops selling the ceramics right after you drive away from Leshan-Chegndu high way. That place is called Jiajiang and there are a lot of ceremic factories too. The air-polution is...

Many local government couldn't find the balance point of economic development and natural protection.
I think that is the point!! All we can do just feel sorry about that....

V.by the way, I am so sorry that, it is a little far from chengdu and sichuan, here is Guangdong provice,,,forget it.hehe
Apr 18, 2012 08:38
  • VANESSAZHONG
OMG...It's really far from Chengdu. Haha....Anyway, nice place there.
Apr 18, 2012 21:45
  • JIMMYB
V,

I am worried about excessive development in China. I am always thinking what we will leave to our children. The environment is deeply polluted because many of us just care about short-term interest. It's too sad.

The villas inside or near the scenic spots are built for those rich and powerful people.
Apr 19, 2012 11:23
  • VANESSAZHONG
Don't feel so disappointed about this. Try to consider it at some bright sides. For example, nowadays many government have already realized this problem. They are doing work to improve our environment. I hope it's not too late.
Page 1 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is there anyone want to travel China's rural?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code