Menu
No doubt! The chicken came first, not the egg!
Apr 20, 2012 04:03
  • RAINDROP
Who came first, the chicken or the egg? This question has been discussed for too long but there isn’t a correct answer yet.

Now we got the answer “The chicken came first, not the egg!”.

Why? A hen in Sri Lanka gave birth to a live chicken without egg. Unfortunately, the hen has died of internal wounds. It is said that the egg has been incubated in the body of the hen for 21 days and then hatched inside the hen.
Apr 20, 2012 18:48
GUEST13063 ...And you believe that story???
Nonesense. The egg was first.
Apr 20, 2012 20:46
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13063

...And you believe that story???
Nonesense. The egg was first.

Where was the egg from if the egg was first?I mean who lays the egg?
Apr 21, 2012 01:34
GUEST6278 I don't believe this. How could the egg be fertilized in the hen's body?
Apr 21, 2012 04:44
GUEST13063
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Where was the egg from if the egg was first?I mean who lays the egg?

Let me use your idea here: if the hen were first, where did she come from?

If you want to talk evolution, it's all speculation, not facts. Life has secrets that no human can solve or explains. This is one of them.
Apr 23, 2012 22:46
Quote:

Let me use your idea here: if the hen were first, where did she come from?

If you want to talk evolution, it's all speculation, not facts. Life has secrets that no human can solve or explains. This is one of them.

If the egg was first, where did it come from? Can you give me your answer?

Apr 27, 2012 21:57
GUEST13063 Lonely Journey,

If you have the time, please conduct this experiment: take some fresh pork meat, place it in a bowl and put out it in the sun. After a day or two, examine the meat. If you think you see little white warms wiggle around, you're not mistaken. Now tell me: where did they come from?
Apr 28, 2012 01:27
Quote:

Lonely Journey,

If you have the time, please conduct this experiment: take some fresh pork meat, place it in a bowl and put out it in the sun. After a day or two, examine the meat. If you think you see little white warms wiggle around, you're not mistaken. Now tell me: where did they come from?

Please do not shift the topic. We talk about chicken and eggs, not pig and worms. The worms appear not only in the pork but in the dog, mutton and other kinds of meat too.

Where did they come from? The worms appeared because the meat turned bad. It is very likely that flies laid eggs in the pork or there were germs in the pork.

Do some lessons and you will get the answer.
Jun 6, 2012 22:15
  • RAINDROP
Ok, the comparison of chicken and eggs with pig and worms is not proven. But to Lonely, I doubt if worms appeared because flies laid eggs in the pork, the chicken leg may first be rotten inside where worms appear.
Jun 9, 2012 14:19
  • WANHU
Quite an interesting post, Raindrop. It will come to either an egg or female and male chicken. Without male, a female chicken still lays egg but can't produce chicken. Maybe Raindrop can ask, female or male chicken first?
Wan
Jun 9, 2012 22:23
Raindrop,

I wrote that there was another possibility: germs in the pork. To get this clear, we might have to wait until we can do time travel. At that moment, we can travel back into the past and figure out many mysteries.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: No doubt! The chicken came first, not the egg!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code