Menu
Night tour at Longmen Grottoes started from April 20, 2012
Apr 25, 2012 01:33
  • JANE01
Longmen Grottoes Scenic Area has been open to the public at night since April 20, 2012. Since last December, the lighting system in the scenic area has been improved. Thus, the tourists can visit majestic Longmen Grottoes at night.

According to the news report, the main attractions including Xiangshan Temple and Longmen Hill are open from 19:30 to 22:40. Since April 20, Luoyang Bus Company has extended the service time of the buses that run to Longmen Grottoes to 23:00.

PS: the ticket price is CNY 120 per person.
Apr 28, 2012 05:39
  • VANESSAZHONG
Good news. I am longing to go there for a long time and I think I still want to see the grotto at day time. I hope the ticket price will not be raised too high when I go there.
May 2, 2012 01:28
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

Good news. I am longing to go there for a long time and I think I still want to see the grotto at day time. I hope the ticket price will not be raised too high when I go there.

I suggest you visit the places that you have been dreaming for as early as you can. The ticket prices are increasing quickly.
May 2, 2012 05:32
  • VANESSAZHONG
I see. But I have to save enough money for that. This year I am going to visit Thailand so I think I don't have budget to travel there.
May 2, 2012 21:40
Quote:

I see. But I have to save enough money for that. This year I am going to visit Thailand so I think I don't have budget to travel there.

Bravo! How much is your budget? I do suggest you bring a good camera so that we can see some nice photos.
May 4, 2012 09:18
  • VANESSAZHONG
The budget of Thai? I've no idea now. But I have alreay booked the plane tickets and hotels. I wanted to go to Yunnan this summer but my friends told me they needed me because their poor English. They said if I didn't go they would give up their tour to Thai. So I made my decision to go with them later. In a word, I am trying my best to save money now. No shopping, no movies, no long distant travelling.
May 4, 2012 20:34
Vanessa, you are very warmhearted. If I were your friend, I would pay for your accommodation cost in Thailand as a reward.
May 6, 2012 01:12
  • VANESSAZHONG
Haha, thanks anyway.
May 8, 2012 02:42
Quote:

Haha, thanks anyway.

You are welcome. I was kidding. Friendship is important. I guess that you are honored to help your friends and realize this trip.
May 9, 2012 09:45
  • VANESSAZHONG
One of my friends will go to Mogao Grottoes in Dunhuang , Gansu Province next week. It's a pity I don't have time to go with her.
May 10, 2012 01:24
Quote:

One of my friends will go to Mogao Grottoes in Dunhuang , Gansu Province next week. It's a pity I don't have time to go with her.

You do not have to feel sad. You still have many opportunities to visit Dunhuang. Save money and prepare for your Thailand Trip. I guess this is your priority.
Post a Reply to: Night tour at Longmen Grottoes started from April 20, 2012
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code