Menu
What do you refer to when you prepare for your trips?
Jun 12, 2012 03:16
  • WANHU
Some friends prefer Old Town White Coffee which is rare and difficult to find in China. Whenever I go to China, they would always ask me to bring a few packets.
Wan
Jun 13, 2012 03:22
  • RAINDROP
I like coffee very much, but now, I do not drink it any more, unless I can get some with good quality. haha Now, I drink green tea on working time and water with honey in the morning everyday.
Jun 13, 2012 11:34
  • WANHU
Honey with warm water will make your digestive system better.
Wan
Jun 13, 2012 22:09
  • RAINDROP
Yes, I feel good every morning after drinking warm wather with honey. I am a big consumer of homey and wather. Anyway, I believe food of less production link involved may be better for health.
Jun 14, 2012 12:43
  • WANHU
Do you know that one of the most expensive honey comes from Yemen? The first grade is more than 1500 Yuan per kg.
Wan
Jun 19, 2012 03:20
  • RAINDROP
Then, I can't afford to it!

I love to eat zongzi with honey in summer time, it is the traditional food for the Dragon Boat Festival. Usually pyramid-shaped, made of glutinous rice wrapped in reed leaves.
Jun 20, 2012 12:20
  • WANHU
We have that too in my hometown.
Wan
Jun 20, 2012 21:58
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Then, I can't afford to it!

I love to eat zongzi with honey in summer time, it is the traditional food for the Dragon Boat Festival. Usually pyramid-shaped, made of glutinous rice wrapped in reed leaves.

Raindrop, how many rice dumplings can you eat at a time? I miss the rice dumplings when I ate at my childhood.

During the Dragon Boat Festival, there was a fair near my aunt's home. My dad and my mom took me to visit my aunt and buy something at the fair. Every time I went there, my mom took me to eat the rice dumplings. The peddler put two rice dumplings on a small plate and spread a tablespoon of honey. Great taste! I remembered that two rice dumplings cost CNY 0.5.

Last weekend, I bought three rice dumplilngs in the supermarket. They were very small but cost me nearly CNY 8. What's more, they tasted too bad.
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you refer to when you prepare for your trips?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code