Menu
will i get a visa?
May 1, 2012 15:50
guest10686 Hello! i have a question, i need you help.
I am a Tanzanian,i joined with one university in Zhejiang province last year (september 2011) for an undergraduate program but on march of this year i decided to quit the study because the school was not good.i asked the school to refund me my fee,the school said they will refund if i will go to the police and cancel my residence permit,i cancelled my residence permit and the police gave me L visa of 15 days and then the school refunded me,and i returned to my home country.
Now i have applied for another university in China for september intake and i am waiting for admission.if i will get the admission and go to the chinese embassy to apply for a student visa,will i get a visa? i am suspicious may be they blacklisted me because i cancelled my residence permit and took L visa of 15 days which may be is not a normal situation however i am not sure, and i don't know the reasons which can cause a foreigner to be blacklisted in China however i don't have any criminal record, and also i have suspicion may be the embassy will refuse to give me a visa because i cancelled my residence permit in China while it was valid and there is a stamp on it which shows it was cancelled. i am asking if there is a possibility the chinese embassy will give me again a student visa?
May 1, 2012 22:04
  • LAUGH
It's no use to suspect anything here. If you do not give it a try, you will never know if you can get your visa successfully.
May 2, 2012 03:31
  • WANHU
You will know the outcome after your application.
Wan
May 2, 2012 22:11
GUEST84149 No need to get worried about cancellation of visa while it was still valid. It was a personal choice that you quit the Uni.

But like Wan and Laugh said, you will never know if you don't try.

The worse scenario is that if you don't get the student visa from the Chinese Embassy in your country, then you can try again with a tourist visa - come to China and then apply again for the student visa.

May 5, 2012 01:24
  • APAULT
You did the right thing in getting your visa cancelled, so you should not have any difficulty get another.
Post a Reply to: will i get a visa?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code