Menu
I wanted to study Mandarin langauge in China!
May 2, 2012 08:26
Hello all,

I wanted to learn Mandarin in China, but I don't know how to speak or read Mandarin yet. Should I learn Mandarin first before studying in China? Is 3 months enough to learn Mandarin? I mean can I learn at least to speak Chinese for 3 months? I am really interested to learn Mandarin.

Thanks a lot.
Michael
May 3, 2012 09:34
  • LUCKYVICKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by MICHAELCHIARELLO View Post

Hello all,

I wanted to learn Mandarin in China, but I don't know how to speak or read Mandarin yet. Should I learn Mandarin first before studying in China? Is 3 months enough to learn Mandarin? I mean can I learn at least to speak Chinese for 3 months? I am really interested to learn Mandarin.

Thanks a lot...

i am afraid 3 months is not enough to learn mandarin. but if you want to learn, i can teach you.
May 3, 2012 20:47
  • EMILYYE
Please just come to China and around Chinese surroundings.this is helpful!
My skype:minruiemily
May 12, 2012 09:02
  • WANHU
Three months hardly enough for any language but I think it's enough for greetings, asking directions, prices, etc. With 2 hours per day and three times a week, within three months many students can write pinyin and recognise simple characters.
Wan
Jun 17, 2012 19:21
GUEST91108
Quote:

Originally Posted by MICHAELCHIARELLO View Post

Hello all,

Thanks a lot...

Hi Michael, it is not so difficult to learn chinese .You can make basic talking with people after three month(about 4hours' studying/week). if need any more advice,add me with the skype.my ID: ilmareyy
Jun 20, 2012 04:21
  • MARIABLACK
There is a site Chinesesphere that helps you in learning chinese online. So Check its free trial form & you can easily access to online tutors
Jun 20, 2012 12:59
  • VIEOLIU
I have a friend from london, he spent less than three months to learn chinese mandarin by himself , then he started to talk in Chinese with ppl here in China , and after 1 year, he can speak very good chinese . if you really wanna learn . three words advice : practice makes perfect . when you learn you should practice. talk in chinese , think in chinese .

Way to Go !!!!!

Post a Reply to: I wanted to study Mandarin langauge in China!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code