Menu
What will you do if your man is already married?
May 5, 2012 05:32
guest77233 my first love get married.. this was after i have chosen to finish my study in college than to stay in the province with him. but then, he ask me forgiveness for what he did. he said he was just so sad when i left him and a woman tried to replace me in his heart.. but i believe that i am still the woman he truly love even if he is married now with 2 kids..
Now, i am already a graduate in college and busy in my choosen career.
THe problem is, it is so painful whenever i heard about LOVE.
it is so aching that the only man in my heart has a family now.
But i want him to come back..
i know that we still love each other. we have recently talked and we want to continue our relationship. the big problem is, i am guilty to what i am going to do!! his 2 kids will suffer because of us. :(

what do you think is the good thing to do?

Fight the love we have despite of his status OR
Let go and wait for my heartaches to heal. (eventhough it seems impossible.)
May 6, 2012 13:43
  • CARLOS
I could give you a lecture about different point of view of moral. Meaning that moral can be looked from many different angles and not necessarily anything is the right one. But I won´t.

I only say that you must make a decision in your heart, accept all that it possibly gives or takes and then act. And remember that the decision is yours and no one elses.

Carlos
May 7, 2012 14:14
  • WANHU
"Do unto others as they would have done unto you". Would you like someone to disrupt your marriage because of her love? He couldn't wait for your return from your college study (perhaps didn't trust your love) and married someone. Your have good education and decide well for your future. What a person plans sometimes doesn't materialise.
Wan
May 7, 2012 21:54
Wan is right. He wouldn’t get married if he truly loved you. I do not understand why he wanted to be together with you again. Maybe he didn’t live happily with his wife.

In my view, he isn’t the one you deserve. He is irresponsible for his family and children. One day, he might do the same thing to you if he has no interest in you.

Finally, think about his two children. Do you really want to ruin their family?

You really deserve a better man.
May 8, 2012 01:51
Hello,
I think you forget that person.you deserve better man.I think he is not made for you.so,enjoy your life and wait for your perfect one.
Jun 4, 2012 02:56
GUEST56156 Girl, let him go.
you two broke up for a reason, which was not simply because you needed to finish your study or he couldn't wait, but because you were not meant to be together. He wasn't the one.
Not mention the damage that you might cause to his family, just think, can't you find someone better than him? don't you deserve a man who loves you with all him heart and stay with you no matter what you need to accomplish...
Jun 5, 2012 22:57
  • ENID
What will I do if my man is already married? simply let him go. If he would like to get married with others, why do I have waste time on him when there is no real love towards me. Girls are easy to be foolish when they personally fall in love with someone. Take care of yourself and find a man who deserve your love.
Post a Reply to: What will you do if your man is already married?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code