Menu
The admission fees to Potala Palace and other three scenic spots to be raised from June 1
May 27, 2012 04:30
  • MJ1985
The Tourism Bureau of Tibet issues a notice that the admission fees to Potala Palace, Tashilhunpo Monastery, Palkhor Monastery and Baksum Tso Lake will be raised from June 1.

From June 1, the admissions fees to Potala Palace and Zhol City (Snow City) will rise from CNY 100 to CNY 200 in the peak season and CNY 100 in the low season.

Tashilhunpo Monastery: CNY 80 in peak season and CNY 40 in low season
Palkhor Monastery: CNY 60 in the peak season and CNY 30 in low season
Baksum Tso Lake: CNY 120 in peak season and CNY60 in low season

The peak season starts from May 1 to October 31 and the low season lasts from November 1 to April 30.
May 30, 2012 21:43
  • RAINDROP
Some of my friends are planning to travel by bikes to Lhasa from Xian. I am wondering if they can carry this out. I may visit Tibet next year if time permits, because there are too many places I want to see.
Jun 27, 2012 22:12
  • VANESSAZHONG
The entrance fee of many places is roaring. It really a bad news for the friends who like travelings. As I know, the entrance fee of Mt. Emei in Sichuan Province will raise later.
Post a Reply to: The admission fees to Potala Palace and other three scenic spots to be raised from June 1
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code