Menu
What do you do to kill time while traveling?
Jul 1, 2012 01:42
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Silicone earplugs also good, and they become expensive when hospitals are using them.
Wan

I bought a pair of Sennheiser earplugs for my mp3. It cost me around CNY 100. Frankly speaking, it works very well and is much better than those cheap earphones.
Jul 2, 2012 09:41
  • MARK_81
raindrop: its all about patience! it takes time I couldn't relax at all at first. thats because I'm a very hectic person generally. but I'm much calmer today! sometimes its really good to just do nothing. try to make a little time each week/each day if you can manage it, just for you. it will give you time to reflect think and maintain a healthy day routine.

I changed my diet my exercise routines everything and after 4 yrs I've never been this healthy in my life!
Jul 8, 2012 22:00
  • RAINDROP
Thanks Mark, this is really helpful. I will try to pick it up in near future. Good health is a blessing for all.

It is good to see people are started to pay more attention to live a healthy and civilized lifestyle.
Aug 10, 2012 14:52
  • MARK_81
sorry for the late reply raindrop. i'm at the olympics so been quite busy going to as many events as I can!!

I'm so glad you liked those tips I gave and yes you are right having a clean bill of health is trully something that is a blessing!
Aug 10, 2012 14:55
  • MARK_81
..and yes more people are living healthier joing a gym is step 1 as it was for me.
Aug 12, 2012 02:22
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

..and yes more people are living healthier joing a gym is step 1 as it was for me.

Once I tried to join a gym but I changed my mind at last. One of my friends went to gym frequently told me 'If you want to build up your body, you should come to the gym frequently. Otherwise, your body won't change as you wish.' Then I play table tennis with my friends occasionally at weekends.
Aug 12, 2012 04:56
  • MARK_81
As long as you keep yourself moving every little bit helps
also keeping a healthy diet again not overdoing it nothing wrong
with a treat every now and then. it gets easier actually I used to hate exercise but once you break that barrier its good i'm up every morning running to get my body going for the day. and other routines throughout the day/week I like to mix it up a bit.
Aug 12, 2012 22:20
  • RAINDROP
Thank you, Mark.

You are right. If you do exercises every day, you will form a habit. I haven't formed a habit to play table tennis regularly but I am working on it.
Aug 25, 2012 08:28
  • MARK_81
Well go for it raindrop. I'm sure you'll do well!

its all about mindset and determination and accepting
only the best for yourself
Aug 25, 2012 21:20
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

Well go for it raindrop. I'm sure you'll do well!

its all about mindset and determination and accepting
only the best for yourself

Yes. I need to keep it up. It's me who will benefit from it in the future.
Page 6 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you do to kill time while traveling?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code