Menu
Is it legal to keep monkeys as pets in your country?
Jul 5, 2012 18:10
  • WANHU
That's what some religions say, Sunnydream that man plays the part to cause doomsday. People create mischief. I do share your thought, and we may try to slower its fateful doom.
Wan
Jul 9, 2012 02:24
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

That's what some religions say, Sunnydream that man plays the part to cause doomsday. People create mischief. I do share your thought, and we may try to slower its fateful doom.
Wan

No way! Humans quicken their steps to destroy the earth. They just satisfy their own needs and never think of their children, grand-children....
Jul 9, 2012 03:34
  • LAUGH
Hi Sunnydream, be optimistic, do you believe "儿孙自有儿孙福, 莫为儿孙作马牛"
The children can take care of themselves when they grow up, and the parents don't have to work too hard for their future.
Jul 10, 2012 12:39
  • WANHU
Still we need to educate them, Laugh. We can't just let them grow like a tree.
Wan
Jul 10, 2012 21:09
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

Hi Sunnydream, be optimistic, do you believe "儿孙自有儿孙福, 莫为儿孙作马牛"
The children can take care of themselves when they grow up, and the parents don't have to work too hard for their future.

Here is another Chinese saying "儿行千里母担忧 (A mother always worries about her son while he is thousand miles away from home.)" No matter how old you are, you are still a kid in your parents' eyes.

Every time I call my parents, they always ask whether I eat well, sleep well and work well. I tell them that I am already an adult and I can take care of myself. They say "Yes, you are an adult but you are still a kid in our eyes."

What could I say? All I can do is to take good care of myself and do not let them worry about me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Still we need to educate them, Laugh. We can't just let them grow like a tree.
Wan

Wan, I am with you. Educating a kid is like planting a tree. We have to take good care of the tree so that it can grow up strongly.
Jul 10, 2012 22:23
  • ENID
Chinese do care more even when their children are grown-up. They save for their education, for their new apartment, but they never think of leaving a good future when they pollute the earth.
Jul 11, 2012 14:13
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENID

Chinese do care more even when their children are grown-up. They save for their education, for their new apartment, but they never think of leaving a good future when they pollute the earth.

An interesting observation, Enid.
Wan
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is it legal to keep monkeys as pets in your country?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code