Menu
Is Guangzhou a good place to travel to find factories to do my Jean Rivets and Buttons?
Aug 22, 2016 18:05
GUEST70130 Hello

I am planning to travel to Guangzhou China, in order to find good (as in price and quality) underwear (lingerie) manufacturers and factories . But i have no idea where to start, where to go. Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks

Denise

Aug 22, 2016 21:04
Hello, you can start from the underwear wholesale market in Guangzhou, then select some factories to visit, if you need a business assistant, please contact me qq.com|nelson81mo. Regards Nelson

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST70130

Hello

I am planning to travel to Guangzhou China, in order to find good (as in price and quality) underwear (lingerie) manufacturers and factories . But i have no idea where to start, where to go. Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks

Denise

Nov 2, 2016 06:24
GUESTKASHIF ... Hello To All,
Raza from Pakistan, i am coming first time to guangzhou in mar-17 i need your help to locate my desire products,
Used mobiles in Samsung or Motorola
sd memory cards

and other hand i need children cloths in bulk quantity, where from i will find that factories.
please advice me
gmail.com|raza62842
Nov 21, 2016 07:59
  • NOZI
Hi Sonja, please help. i am looking for the same.

A clothing factory that manufactures womans clothes and shoes.
I want to send them back to south africa after.

Please help
Nov 24, 2016 11:41
GUEST79179 hi saw ur reply for those inquiring of wholesale and factories where they can buy and ask to manufactured items . just want to ask some help if where can i go in guangzhou ?
thanks
Jan 18, 2017 21:13
GUEST83199 HI, i Want to get información about shoes manufacture. I Want order some ítem in small amount. But i need to know what is good company. Do you Have a y información could you me provide?
Thank you,

yahoo.com|Mlozano802003
Jan 20, 2017 22:27
Hello all, if you need help for buying products in China, or need guide and translation to the wholesale market or factories, collecting goods and shipping, please contact me at qq.com|nelson81mo, regards. Nelson Mo
Mar 4, 2017 02:49
GUESTEDO some body know where vans factory in guangzhuo?
Mar 6, 2017 00:45
GUEST19321 Hello all,
We Are Professional Export Agent based on the largest china general merchandise trade and distribution center in Guangzhou City.

Our ONE-STOP service including all the following featured services.

Searching products (LCL/FCL)
Translation service
Placing orders
Follow up orders
Warehouse Storage
Inspection and quality control
Prepare relevant documents
Customs clearance
Shipment,etc.

Our mission is to offer you the excellent service in the whole foreign trade activities. Our goal is to be your right-hand man to help you to have a successful purchasing experience and best profit vision. Our aim is to provide you with the best service at the lowest cost.

Buying from China now? Just Contact us. We will do all the rest job for you!

Thanks & Regards
Coco ke
U Trust trading limited

Add : No.2-5 Zhongshan Ba road, Liwan District, Gz, China.
Mobile/WhatsApp/WeChat : +86-18078846608
Email : hotmail.com|coco_ke4
Apr 22, 2017 17:20
GUEST27185 Am trying to find some good factories of rhinestones can anyone give me good advice please?
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is Guangzhou a good place to travel to find factories to do my Jean Rivets and Buttons?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code