Menu
Is Guangzhou a good place to travel to find factories to do my Jean Rivets and Buttons?
May 2, 2017 01:05
GUEST01356 Hi !
Totally off topic, but I'm looking to have my own clothing brand started. Is it possible for me to find my own manufacturer and I design my own product ? Then have it shipped to me ? I'm in South Africa.

Anyone here have a reliable contact where I may communicate with the potential manufacturer over email ?
Please do let me know if possible.

My email address: gmail.com|nzondi37

Thank you 🙂
May 22, 2017 02:09
GUESTJERRY I often get emails from people wishing to start their own companies and asking that whether I help them find a supplier for jeans.Many production nightmares starts from choosing the wrong supplier, and now I am pretty sure that a steady and reliable jeans supplier is essential to start a fashion company.
So here are the steps I would suggest you go through, if you are looking to start your own fashion company, and need to find production.
1.Determine your product’s price point.
2. Think about where you’d like the product made. 
3. Interview your supplier. 
ď‚·Are they taking new customers?
ď‚·What kind of products do they produce?
ď‚·What markets do they work for?
ď‚·Where do they manufacture (some companies may be based one place, but manufacture somewhere else.)
ď‚·What are average prices?
ď‚·What services do they provide? Can they do patterns, embroidery, grading, samples, fabric sourcing, packaging, et
ď‚·What are their minimums order quantities?
ď‚·Do they have terms for companies? What are their payment terms?
ď‚·Are they capable for bigger quantities?
ď‚·If you are satisfied with most of the answers to the above questions, it is time to trial this supplier.
4. Send them tech-packs. Ok, now everything is settled for previous research work, just send them drawings, technical sheets, fabric swatches, size charts, AI or CRD vector diagram for printing etc.

5. Negotiate terms. If you basically think this supplier is worthwhile for a trial order, you’ll need to negotiate (or at least agree on) prices and terms.

6. Check your calendars and their reserve time. 
7. Have them make and cost a sample.
8. Get your sample collection made. 
9. Sell your collection. 
10. Put it into production! 
TIPS:
Just don’t give up on searching for a new back up supplier! Not business lasts forever because any business can go bankrupt in some days. Make sure you have some backup suppliers on the database and the contact. Document all the manufacturers you have contacted, and what the result was.
ď‚·Evaluate them as you go. Do they use business emails? Available by the phones? Are they quick to get back to you in instant chatting tools like Whatsapp, Messanger, Wechat or Skype?
ď‚·It is really important that the communication between you and the supplier is easy. Do they speak your language?
ď‚·Signing a contract with the supplier! Last but not least, you need to make sure that you have kept records of EVERYTHING, so that you can reference it should there be a problem down the line.

Pics displayed on article are originally from one jeans supplier:
Quanzhou Worth Trading Co., Ltd

Jun 7, 2017 18:50
GUEST10144 Hello good day, where is L'Oréal factory ingn Guangzhou?? Thank you
Jul 14, 2017 08:31
GUESTDEEPAK Hello,

I am looking for manufacturer for earphone and mobile spare part. Now i am importing from supplier but i want to purchase from directly manufacturer. Any one can help me for finding best manufacturer for my products.
Aug 9, 2017 03:48
  • COCOKE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDEEPAK

Hello,

I am looking for manufacturer for earphone and mobile spare part. Now i am importing from supplier but i want to purchase from directly manufacturer. Any one can help me for finding best manufacturer for my products.

Hi,
I have freinds who are the manufacture of earphone, they export to many countries such as india and middle east and africa, you can introduce him to you.
Sep 23, 2017 00:18
GUESTANNA you must go to Yiwu
Feb 3, 2018 14:13
GUESTNOAH Hello I'm from Sweden, please Can anyone help men's Jens factory Or Men's Clothing( youth) With high Quilty in Guangzhou.
Feb 5, 2018 23:39
  • ANDYYI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNOAH

Hello I'm from Sweden, please Can anyone help men's Jens factory Or Men's Clothing( youth) With high Quilty in Guangzhou.

Hi, I am a sourcing agent in Guangzhou, Men`s Jeans order operated more than 7 years, you can contact me if needed.
Many Jeans factory and other clothing factories available. If any other one need, you can contact me also.
Mail: outlook.com|andy3939
Apr 9, 2018 10:48
GUESTZAGAN hello! Excuse me, could anyone know where the underwear factories are in guangzhou, china?
please help me if you can.

Thank in advance.

Apr 9, 2018 20:22
  • BILLCAI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNOAH

Hello I'm from Sweden, please Can anyone help men's Jens factory Or Men's Clothing( youth) With high Quilty in Guangzhou.

Hi Sir,
There are huge wholesale markets for Jeans in Guangzhou, you can get all kind of high quality men's jeans from the markets here. I am a business guide and buying agent here, I have good contacts with jeans factories, I have clients from US and AU order jeans here. If you need any help here, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or wechat/mob: +86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is Guangzhou a good place to travel to find factories to do my Jean Rivets and Buttons?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code