Menu
Baby Boy Enjoys His Bathing Time
Jun 12, 2012 02:03
  • LINGYUXISU
It’s very hot recently in Xian and taking a bath in hot days is a comfortable thing to do. Look at the baby boy, Dandan. He was so happy sitting in a bucket filled with warm water. His mother said he enjoyed it very much and kept doing so almost every afternoon.

Jun 12, 2012 03:27
  • WANHU
The pail is too small for him.
Wan
Jun 16, 2012 05:33
  • CARLOS
Wan, look at his face. He does not feel it is too small.

Besides, if it was larger there could be a possibility for him to fall down and drown.

Carlos
Jun 17, 2012 03:18
  • WANHU
Maybe you're right, Carlos. I was thinking of a legroom.
Wan
Jun 17, 2012 22:29
Lin,

He looks so cute and happy. I wasn't put into a bucket when I was as young as him. Instead, my dad prepared a very big basin for me. Small kids like him messed up themselves by lying on the ground or play with other kids. Thus, my dad put that large basin full of water under the sun at noon and then washed me cleanly after supper.

I was happy in the basin and sprayed water to my dad. He didn't scold me but smiled.

Happy childhood, isn't it?
Jun 17, 2012 23:29
  • WANHU
Children are always happy. Lonely, when I was a young boy, my family was very poor after the demise of my father, but I was still happy even when without anything to eat.
Wan
Jul 5, 2012 02:02
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Children are always happy. Lonely, when I was a young boy, my family was very poor after the demise of my father, but I was still happy even when without anything to eat.
Wan

Yes, they are happy because they have no worries. And the parents do their best to keep their children from danger. But we become unhappy when we grow up.
Jul 8, 2012 11:31
  • WANHU
The parents worry.
Wan
Jul 9, 2012 22:32
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

The parents worry.
Wan

Parents are their children's umbrella. No matter how hard it is, they keep anything dangerous far away from their children.
Post a Reply to: Baby Boy Enjoys His Bathing Time
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code