Menu
Thousands of people queuing for buying apartments!!!
Jun 18, 2012 21:08
  • JIMMYB
Railway station or flight delay? No, neither of them. This is the sales opening of residential buildings. All these people are waiting for buying houses. Recently, the house buying rush appeared again in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hangzhou and many other cities of China, due to the slight reduction in house price, which is still around USD900 per square meter (1 square meter is about 10.8 square feet).

Jun 19, 2012 00:13
  • WANHU
This kind of scenario you couldn't see 20 years ago, isn't it? More people with buying power.
Wan
Jun 20, 2012 21:47
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

This kind of scenario you couldn't see 20 years ago, isn't it? More people with buying power.
Wan

The consumers think that it is the right time to buy apartments now. They are afraid that the housing price will go up.
Jun 21, 2012 01:23
  • WANHU
Still, they have the ability to pay. Means they have money.
Wan
Jun 24, 2012 03:32
Quote:

Still, they have the ability to pay. Means they have money.
Wan

Yes. I do not know how many of them buy apartments for investment and how many of them are forced to buy because they won't have a wife if they do not buy an apartment.
Jun 24, 2012 09:53
  • WANHU
No wonder young graduates work day and night
Wan
Jun 26, 2012 03:20
Quote:

No wonder young graduates work day and night
Wan

They have no choice. There will be more and more bachelors in China. If you want to get married, you have to buy an apartment first. There might be some girls who have no requirements on apartments. Who is the lucky one to marry such a girl?
Jun 26, 2012 09:03
  • WANHU
They'd toil day and night just to buy an apartment in order to get married. Probably there'll be more old maids?
Wan
Jun 26, 2012 20:41
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

If you want to get married, you have to buy an apartment first. There might be some girls who have no requirements on apartments. Who is the lucky one to marry such a girl?

I will get married before paying for an apartment. I understand how difficult it is. It is ok for me to get married beforehand, because I believe we can afford an apartment and live a better life with our increasing income.
Jun 26, 2012 22:17
  • WANHU
Very practical solution, Raindrop. I did the same too.
Wan.
Jun 26, 2012 22:32
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

I will get married before paying for an apartment. I understand how difficult it is. It is ok for me to get married beforehand, because I believe we can afford an apartment and live a better life with our increasing income.

Raindrop, you are one of the 'some girls' I said in the above post. Your man is lucky. What about your parents? Do they agree with you that you can get married without an apartment?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Thousands of people queuing for buying apartments!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code