Menu
Riding a horse to go to work?
Jun 21, 2012 04:00
  • LAUGH
How do you usually go to work, by bus, subway, self-drive or on foot? Look at this guy, he went to work by horse. He used to go to work by motorbike. But as the oil price goes higher and higher, it has been a burden for him. Thus he thought out this way, which he said was not much slower than the motorbike, but saved money.

Last edited by CHRISTINE: Jun 21, 2012 21:00
Jun 21, 2012 16:12
  • WANHU
Soon they will create a horsepark instead.
Wan
Jun 21, 2012 22:50
  • RAINDROP
Maybe he is required to pay extra money to the City Appearance and Sanitation Management for excrement.
Jun 22, 2012 07:03
  • WANHU
Raindrop, the horse may wear brief.
Wan
Jun 24, 2012 02:32
Honestly, it is difficult for me to figure out it is a horse or a mule. I am also curious that where he ties his horse/mule when he arrives at his company.
Jun 24, 2012 09:26
  • WANHU
Maybe using a horse to office is not that cheap after all. For other things and food to prepare I think better use motor-bicycle cheaper and faster. No need to gibve food only don't forget to re-charge the battery.
Wan
Jul 5, 2012 01:10
Maybe, we are wrong. He rides a horse instead of his motorcycle because he wants to be the "focus". Is he a boss or just an employee? If he is a boss, he has a lot of time to kill. If he is an emplyee, he should ride his motorcycle. The money he saved by riding a horse can not be paid for that he might be fined because of being late for work.
Jul 8, 2012 23:03
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Maybe using a horse to office is not that cheap after all. For other things and food to prepare I think better use motor-bicycle cheaper and faster. No need to gibve food only don't forget to re-charge the battery.
Wan

Actually, electrically operated motor-bicycle can not afford a long distance ride. When the batteries are worn down, they are hard bicycle.
Jul 10, 2012 12:21
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Actually, electrically operated motor-bicycle can not afford a long distance ride. When the batteries are worn down, they are hard bicycle.

Dear Raindrop, I'm sure if his office is far he would take bus or train rather than riding a horse.
Wan
Jul 11, 2012 21:25
  • RAINDROP
ok. I can't imagine how people go to work by train everyday! I walk for an hour on both way to and after work instead of taking public buses. It is crowded and hot.
Jul 12, 2012 20:37
  • WANHU
Now walking in this weather is hotter. Not sure about your place, but Shenzhen and Guangzhou were sure hot when I was there for 2 weeks.
Wan
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Riding a horse to go to work?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code