Menu
Will you marry a girl who jumps to her death for an iphone?
Jul 16, 2012 22:25
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOBODY View Post

Well, if he promised it, than even it sounds unethical but yeah i agree, the boy should have given the real deal.

I am not sure if he promised to his girlfriend. The report said that he once planned to buy a cellphone which was worth about CNY 2000. Well, his girlfriend didn't agree. She insisted on buying an iphone. The guy first refused because an iphone cost his two months' salary. Later, he bought a fake iphone for her.

If she loved him, she wouldn't ask him to buy such an expensive cellphone.
Jul 17, 2012 03:40
  • WANHU
Actually the title baffles me: Will you marry a girl who jumps to her death for an iphone? If she dies then how a person can marry her?
Wan
Jul 17, 2012 05:53
  • LARRY_BOY
How materialistic people can be over something so trivial. I would of pushed her off the fence.
Jul 17, 2012 20:40
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Actually the title baffles me: Will you marry a girl who jumps to her death for an iphone? If she dies then how a person can marry her?
Wan

Ok, is this one ok? Will you marry a girl who tried to jump to her death for an iphone?

Jul 18, 2012 12:26
  • WANHU
Dear Lonely, I'm just having fun with words, hope you don't mind.
Wan
Jul 18, 2012 20:58
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Dear Lonely, I'm just having fun with words, hope you don't mind.
Wan

Haha, I am not angry. It's my fault that I didn't make it clear. My major in college is not English. So it is difficult for me to translate something accurately.
Jul 18, 2012 21:03
  • WANHU
We don't discuss grammar on public forum Lonely. I am neither an English major as you can see of the many errors and flaws in my postings and responses. We communicate and share.
Wan
Jul 18, 2012 21:53
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRY_BOY

How materialistic people can be over something so trivial. I would of pushed her off the fence.

Yes, for people who will tend to commit suicide for such trivial things, they do not deserve any sympathy, becuase they are most likely to kill themselves anyway.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you marry a girl who jumps to her death for an iphone?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code