Menu
Thanks to them, men are liberated!
Sep 22, 2012 12:58
  • WANHU
I beg to differ, Lonely. Most renowned tailors and fashion designers (even for women) are men, and they know their business well.
Wan
Sep 23, 2012 00:41
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I beg to differ, Lonely. Most renowned tailors and fashion designers (even for women) are men, and they know their business well.
Wan

Yes, Wan. But most men do not know their wives very well. Those renowned tailors and fashion designers know women's business very well. Do these women include their wives or girlfriends?
Sep 25, 2012 08:30
  • WANHU
Generalising things also unfair to them or to the male gender.
Wan
Sep 25, 2012 20:40
Quote:

Generalising things also unfair to them or to the male gender.
Wan

Just my guess, Wan. There are no same leaves in the world. So are the women. You know your wife well but you may not know all the women.
Oct 5, 2012 17:59
  • WANHU
That's why when you search for a wife, find someone that can share your thought and thinking.
Wan
Oct 6, 2012 02:49
Quote:

That's why when you search for a wife, find someone that can share your thought and thinking.
Wan

Yes, at least she can understand your thought and thinking if she can't share them.
Oct 6, 2012 02:56
  • WANHU
Remember that she will share her life with you for the rest of her life, not only for five or ten years (well if we live that long). Find ways to share instead of mere understanding.
Wan
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Thanks to them, men are liberated!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code