Menu
A delicious, crab-shaped and easy-made fruit dish.
Aug 6, 2012 02:17
  • SUNNYDREAM
Cut the apple into three pieces as showed in the pic, the part① can be a little thinner;
Cut the part③ into thin slices to make the crab legs;
Cut 1/3 off part② and then cut out two V on that part to make a pincer. Follow the step to make the other pincer;
Make two small holes on part① and put two apple seeds into the holes;
At last, place all the made parts well to shape a cute crab as showed. You can also try other fruits to make a different-colored crab.

Aug 7, 2012 03:58
  • WANHU
Nice crab. I also like real flower crab, delicious to eat with lots of thick flesh. It's a saltwater crab.
Wan
Aug 8, 2012 21:38
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Nice crab. I also like real flower crab, delicious to eat with lots of thick flesh. It's a saltwater crab.
Wan

Wan,

It's a shame that I do not know how to eat the crabs. Till now, I just ate crab once.
Aug 18, 2012 05:49
  • WANHU
When you eat crabs you need to use your hands/fingers more than chopsticks.
Wan
Aug 18, 2012 22:26
Sunny,

I used to be like you. When I grabbed the crab, I didn't know which part of the crab can be eaten. It is very easy. Just observe how other people at table eat the crab and then follow them to eat it. If you are not shy, just ask them directly how to eat a crab.
Aug 29, 2012 08:58
  • WANHU
Usually before I cook crabs, I would break the skin of its pincers. The outer skin (back) will be removed and the crabs are washed thoroughly. As usual, I prefer the saltwater crabs.
Wan
Aug 29, 2012 20:43
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Usually before I cook crabs, I would break the skin of its pincers. The outer skin (back) will be removed and the crabs are washed thoroughly. As usual, I prefer the saltwater crabs.
Wan

Wan, have you heard of Da Zha Xie (a kind of crab)? The one from the Yangcheng Lake is known to all Chinese people. Usually, Chinese people just steam Da Zha Xie and then eat it by dipping the crab in the sauce. It is said that steaming is the best way to keep the nutrients.

Well, Da Zha Xie is a kind of fresh water crab.
Sep 8, 2012 06:35
  • WANHU
When I cook crabs, I put a lot of onions.
Wan
Post a Reply to: A delicious, crab-shaped and easy-made fruit dish.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code