Menu
Enjoy 40% discount on Yellow Mountain Entrance Ticket from August 27 to 31, 2012!
Aug 15, 2012 00:46
  • SMILINGLEE
According to the news report, Yellow Mountain Tourism Bureau cooperates with CED (World Center of Excellence for Destinations) to develop Yellow Mountain as an excellent tourist destination in the world. Currently, their cooperation is officially launched.

To celebrate their cooperation, Yellow Mountain announces that tourists who come to visit Yellow Mountain from August 27 to 31 will enjoy a 40% discount on the entrance tickets, which means that they only have to pay CNY 138 for the entrance ticket.

PS: Those who enjoy other preferential policies can not enjoy the discount at the same time.
Aug 22, 2012 01:01
  • VANESSAZHONG
It has discount, but I still think the price is too high.
Aug 22, 2012 01:13
  • SMILINGLEE
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

It has discount, but I still think the price is too high.

Yes. But it isn't the most expensive in China. Jiuzhaigou entrance ticket is more expensive. It costs CNY 220 per person.
Aug 22, 2012 18:08
  • VANESSAZHONG
Yes, the entrance fee of Jiuzhaigou is CNY220 per person in high season. But to me, it's ok because I have a guide pass.
Aug 22, 2012 20:55
  • SMILINGLEE
Quote:

Yes, the entrance fee of Jiuzhaigou is CNY220 per person in high season. But to me, it's ok because I have a guide pass.

People like us do not have guide pass. By the way, I have been told that many scenic areas do not allow the tour guide to enter if they don't go with tour groups, meaning they need to buy the tickets if they plan to visit the scenic areas alone.
Aug 23, 2012 05:38
  • VANESSAZHONG
Expect Summer Palace.
Aug 23, 2012 05:45
  • VANESSAZHONG
What do you mean by People Like Us Do Not Have Tour Pass? Do you mean that you are a tour guide but have no pass? ! Are you serious? I've no idea whether people like you or not, but it's illegal which means you'll be fined if you've been caught by the tourist administration. So, be careful...
Last edited by VANESSAZHONG: Aug 23, 2012 05:48
Aug 25, 2012 21:18
  • SMILINGLEE
Quote:

What do you mean by People Like Us Do Not Have Tour Pass? Do you mean that you are a tour guide but have no pass? ! Are you serious? I've no idea whether people like you or not, but it's illegal which means you'll be fined if you've been caught by the tourist administration. So, be careful...

You wronged me. I mean ordinary people do not have tour pass. So they can not enjoy free visits to the scenic areas.

I have a tour guide friend. She told me that some scenic areas didn't let her in unless she took her clients (tourists) in together with her.
Aug 27, 2012 05:40
  • VANESSAZHONG
I see.
Aug 27, 2012 22:55
  • SMILINGLEE
Quote:

I see.

Vanessa, you are a tour guide. Is what I said right?
Aug 29, 2012 01:44
  • VANESSAZHONG
Exactly speaking, being a guide is my part-time job.
I'm very interested in pandas so that I have worked there for 3 months as a panda volunteer after I graduated from university. Thanks to the great help of the workers there, I have accumulated lots of professional knowledge about pandas.
By the way, I like arranging panda tour, so most of my clients are also panda fans. I'm very pleased that we could get along with each other very well during the tour.
Last edited by VANESSAZHONG: Aug 29, 2012 01:47
Post a Reply to: Enjoy 40% discount on Yellow Mountain Entrance Ticket from August 27 to 31, 2012!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code