Menu
Are Chinese girls easy to get?
Aug 16, 2012 04:03
guestjieli I am a Chinese girl. Today I read a Chinese article, which reports that an American old man tells his doctor ‘Chasing Chinese girls is like fishing. Chinese girls are easily to be hooked. Sometimes you needn’t use bait to hook a Chinese girl. As long as you are a foreigner, Chinese girls are willing to be with you.’

Foreigners, do you find Chinese girls are easy to get?

Aug 18, 2012 06:32
GUEST20216 There are "easy" girls of all nationalities. Easy girls tend to congregate in areas where tourists are likely to be so this might give the impression that all girls of that nation are the same.
Aug 18, 2012 22:22
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20216

There are "easy" girls of all nationalities. Easy girls tend to congregate in areas where tourists are likely to be so this might give the impression that all girls of that nation are the same.

Easy girls and wealthy old men have their own agendas. The wealthy men seek women for sex while easy girls seek money from the wealthy old men. It's fair. Both understand that they won't be together.

Are Chinese girls easy to get? It depends. If you mean easy girls, Yes. If you mean traditional Chinese girls, No way. The most important is "It's up to the girls themselves". If they want to be easy girls, then they are very easy to get.
Aug 19, 2012 01:01
  • NOBODY
Well, there are so called "gold diggers" everywhere (girls who just want the money/luxury) but i do think that many (not all) chinese girls are more attracted to foreigners because they look foreign, different and i guess life is supposed to be easier with a foreigner.
Aug 21, 2012 02:08
Nobody,

Why do you say "life is supposed to be easier with a foreigner?" Because they can afford to buy an apartment, a car or offer better living conditions?
Aug 22, 2012 05:47
GUEST60213 Not all laowai are wealthy but perhaps they have a different attitude to life and are not steeped in Chinese tradition?
Aug 22, 2012 21:53
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST60213

Not all laowai are wealthy but perhaps they have a different attitude to life and are not steeped in Chinese tradition?

It doesn't matter what attitude the foreigners have toward life. It's about Chinese girls. Some foreigners prefer to have fun with Chinese girls and there are some Chinese girls who also want to have fun with foreigners. That's ok for them. But traditional Chinese girls are serious about their relationships.
Aug 23, 2012 23:17
  • NOBODY
well for many chinese girlsit's that foreigners can earn more money. Or can earn money easier. (which doesn't mean is true) but when i go around and say "i don't have much money" nobody believes me and thinks i m just modest. Also the "easy" life is supposed to be in the US, Europe or almost anywhere else than in China (specially when you are a divorced woman with one child)
Of course i don't say that its true, but its my experience of many chinese people (men and women)
Aug 24, 2012 22:56
  • ENID
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOBODY View Post

well for many chinese girlsit's that foreigners can earn more money. Or can earn money easier. (which doesn't mean is true) but when i go around and say "i don't have much money" nobody believes me and thinks i m just modest. Also the "easy" life is supposed to be in the US, Europe or almost anywhere else than in China (specially when you are a ...

Dear Nobody, that is true because in our eyes foreigners are rich if they make their annual travel to China or all over the world, especially if you are from European or American countries. They earn more money than Chinese, according to my experience of working as teachers in China. That is the truth. About the single mom, I think it is cultural difference.
Aug 25, 2012 04:54
  • LAUGH
They long to live a different life, maybe cross-cultural relationship is attractive for them.
Aug 25, 2012 21:34
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENID View Post

Dear Nobody, that is true because in our eyes foreigners are rich if they make their annual travel to China or all over the world, especially if you are from European or American countries. They earn more money than Chinese, according to my experience of working as teachers in China. That is the truth. About the single...

Well, I have to say that the young girls in China today seldom experience 'bad times'. Bad times refers to 'femine' in 1950s or the cultural revolution. They live in a happy world. Thus, they expect to continue their happy life after marriage.

Once I also dreamt that I could marry a handsome but wealthy man so that I needn't work outside. Instead, I could travel, go shopping or do anything I like. Eventually, I realzied that it was difficult to achieve. When you have high requirements on your future man, I am sure that the one who meet your requirements also have their requirements on you. The man who is handsome and wealthy also wants to find a beautiful woman. I am not beautiful.

Now, I just hope that I can meet a man who is hard working and promising. I don't mind working outside because I am sure that we will gain what we are dreaming of after our hard work.
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Chinese girls easy to get?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code