Menu
Are Chinese girls easy to get?
Sep 29, 2012 17:00
  • NOBODY
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM View Post

Well, I have to say that the young girls in China today seldom experience 'bad times'. Bad times refers to 'femine' in 1950s or the cultural revolution. They live in a happy world. Thus, they expect to continue their happy life after marriage.

Once I also dreamt that I could marry a handsome but wealt...

Is good, that you "realized that, but the thing is that many don't. Or still try as hard as they can and personally i blame the TV shows for this. (and the parents)
Living the "easy" life and only traveling, eating, etc. But in the real world it doesn't work like this. That's why we can see it on TV, to know that there are this kind of people and situations.
Oct 6, 2012 08:55
  • COOLSPRINGS
thread iniciater . u should say easy girl is easy to get no matterwhat color or race they are. east girls r in each corner of the world. it depends who u are and where u go...i guess u r talking about philipinno or korean in stead of chinese coz u r not able to identify them but i can tell u nonchinese r the last choice for chinese girls if u go to the right place...
Oct 6, 2012 22:02
GUEST02167
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJIELI View Post

I am a Chinese girl. Today I read a Chinese article, which reports that an American old man tells his doctor ‘Chasing Chinese girls is like fishing. Chinese girls are easily to be hooked. Sometimes you needn’t use bait to hook a Chinese girl. As long as you are a foreigner, Chinese girls are willing to be with you.’

Foreigners,...
Refer to china girls are not easy to get when a foreigner need as companion to be sociable and friendly. He will be at a disadvantage when he is not so familiar with culture and family styles. Hence, he has to observe her character and compatibility when choosing her.
Oct 10, 2012 12:58
  • WANHU
It was just a statement from an American old man, through his experience, but that doesn't sum up the reality of the whole China and her girls. There are always bad apples and black sheep.
Wan
Oct 10, 2012 20:35
GUESTLILYZHANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST02167

Refer to china girls are not easy to get when a foreigner need as companion to be sociable and friendly. He will be at a disadvantage when he is not so familiar with culture and family styles. Hence, he has to observe her character and compatibility when choosing her.

What does 'comparion' mean here? I see many foreigners post thread here, requiring to seek for female translators/companions to stay with them in a same room. They afford all cost for the girls. Some even ask translators/companions to stay with them for 24 hours. What do they want? One night stand? If so, better go to somewhere to find prostitutes. But they should be very careful because prostitution is forbidden in China.
Oct 13, 2012 05:03
GUESTAHASNKAMAL I am ahasn kamal 33 year old sangel man i am working in goverment hospital pakistan i want a nice chaina girls for marry my iD yahoo.Com|ahasnkamal plr contact with me only chaina girls
Oct 23, 2012 16:34
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM

Well, I have to say that the young girls in China today seldom experience 'bad times'. Bad times refers to 'femine' in 1950s or the cultural revolution. They live in a happy world. Thus, they expect to continue their happy life after marriage.

Cultural Revolution also in 1950s?
Wan
Oct 23, 2012 22:20
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Cultural Revolution also in 1950s?
Wan

No, it started in May, 1966 and ended in October, 1976.
Nov 1, 2012 17:06
  • WANHU
China has undergone great afflictions, even after the post 1911, the fighting among the Chinese due to differences of political ideologies. In 1944-1949 the fighting escalated, including the Ili Rebellion and the downfall of the Nationalist Party. The ten-year cultural revolution also sees the death of thousands of Chinese.
Wan
Nov 1, 2012 22:53
  • RAINDROP
Hi Wan, you know so much as I know actually.
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Chinese girls easy to get?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code