Menu
What would you do when your flight delayed?
Sep 20, 2012 23:48
  • WANHU
The airlines have certain clauses on indemnity as well as savings of prerogative. Even loss of luggage, the compensation has limitations.
Wan
Sep 21, 2012 14:10
  • CARLOS
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

What if you have an urgent meeting or a contract to sign? If fail to arrive in time, whom will you ask to pay for your loss?

Shit happens, they say. I think a phone call would make it. Finally there is nothing so urgent that can not wait for a few hours or even a day. N

I have learnt that when something goes wrong it is better to take it easy. Kicking walls or shouting does not make things better.

Carlos
Sep 22, 2012 11:23
  • WANHU
If I have a meeting or a contract to sign or submit a tender document (which all those I never had), I will travel one day earlier. We need to anticipate the unexpected.
Wan
Sep 23, 2012 00:54
Carlos, I think Wan gives us a way to deal with the unexpected situations. Putting aside enough time for important things is correct.
Sep 24, 2012 09:25
  • WANHU
I have seen, a businessman travelled 500km to submit a tender document (supplying books to 297 rural libraries in Malaysia) that closed by 12 noon, and he arrived exactly 12.30 pm, 30 minutes late. He informed that it was because of a flight delay. His document was accepted with a note on the envelop stating: submit at 12:30, late by 30 minutes. His document later was not assessed by the Tender Evaluation Committee and he missed the chance to compete with other businessmen.
Wan
Sep 24, 2012 20:53
Yes,

No matter what the reasons or excuses you have, you can not change the fact that you are late. Other people have no obligation to wait for you.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What would you do when your flight delayed?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code