Menu
EMS TRACKING NUMBER NOT WORKING
Mar 3, 2014 19:58
#11  
GUEST8735
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST11227

EE957865074CN no working


When was it sent out? Usually, it takes two to four days to record your package's tracking information. If it was sent long ago, you should contact the sender and see what happened.
Apr 9, 2014 21:38
#12  
GUEST86714 EE712282665CN supposedly sent on 5th April 2014

my destination is Singapore, but no information available at all. please help.
Apr 10, 2014 00:55
#13  
GUEST6789
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST86714

EE712282665CN supposedly sent on 5th April 2014

my destination is Singapore, but no information available at all. please help.


You'd better ask the shipper if he gave you the right tracking number. This one he gave you didn't exist, I think.
May 17, 2014 11:23
#14  
GUESTROBER EY000022365CN I have a problem to enter EMS tracking number tells me "No tracking information for the shipment, or tracking overdue".
May 21, 2014 11:25
#15  
GUEST55167 help No tracking information for the shipment, or overdue tracking.
LN334246641CN
May 21, 2014 20:37
#16  
GUEST67Y6
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTROBER

EY000022365CN I have a problem to enter EMS tracking number tells me "No tracking information for the shipment, or tracking overdue".


You may contact the sender and confirm if the tracking number is correct.
May 21, 2014 20:39
#17  
GUEST5495
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST55167

help No tracking information for the shipment, or overdue tracking.
LN334246641CN


Please call the shipper to confirm that it is a right tracking number.
Jun 5, 2014 08:39
#18  
GUESTMJKASSALY EE532820694CN this is my tracking number hut it's didn't work how to find my gooods
Jun 25, 2014 23:22
#19  
GUESTJO JO It has been four days already that I got the tracking number EE********CN. However, I couldn't see any updates of its posting and such..... :( :(
Aug 25, 2014 01:48
#20  
GUEST63136 Hi,am expecting a parcel from china the seller gave me this tracking number EA064083201CN but is not working I ve contacted the seller and no reply from him.can you help me pls
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: EMS TRACKING NUMBER NOT WORKING
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code