Menu
Isolated and depressed foreigner in China
Dec 9, 2013 00:31
GUEST00162 I think you should turn to a psychiatrist. Or you can make many friends in China. First you must learn Chinese although it is so hard! You can find the better thing in your life? but not think all are bad. http://english.dljzly.com
Dec 17, 2013 19:57
  • MARK_81
Oh wow just signed in my mail box was flooded with messages. Thanks all! I'm here still posting on here. I have been very busy but I'm off to china tomorrow! my holidays are here finally. my family can't wait!

I will keep you all updated on my trip.
Dec 17, 2013 20:22
Mark,

Have a nice trip.
Dec 18, 2013 08:17
  • MARK_81
Thank you! we're packed and ready to go! off to the airport in 40 minutes!
Dec 18, 2013 18:50
You are welcome! I am waiting to see your photos.
Jan 9, 2014 22:07
  • MARK_81
Well I'm back from China and it was my best trip yet! so much to talk about. I wanted my family and friend to really experience as much as the short time would allow us too. We traveled by train, bus, by foot onto another plane. We were certainly very busy but it was all worth it. what an experience! something that has really left an impression on all who went with me.

They already talked about wanting to go back soon and yes I agree there!

Jan 21, 2014 00:58
Mark,

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful trip in PRC. It would be better if you share your travel experiences and some photos.
Feb 16, 2014 21:02
  • GRIZ326
>>>>>Women exercise and dance together in most parks throughout China. I'd encourage you to join them.

>>>Just think twice before you decide to join them. They play music too loudly so that many people hate them and their square dance. A Beijing guy was very annoyed and fired a shot in the air to drive them away.

The music was never loud when I saw the women dancing, so your comment surprises me on a number of levels.

What you describe sounds more like Montana than Beijing!
I didn't know that people in China could walk around with guns>
Feb 16, 2014 23:47
Griz,

I didn't write the full story. That guy lives in Changping, a bit far from the downtown area of Beijing. He has a shotgun and raises a Tibetan Mastiff. He not only fired a shot but also let his mastiff out to drive them away.

Here in China, you should have a special permit if you hold a shotgun. I don't know if that guy has the permit to carry a gun.
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Isolated and depressed foreigner in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code