Menu
Going Home
Sep 22, 2012 22:41
Wan, I am sure that he won't drag his grandson's body back home. The grandson is his family. I can feel how he was heartbroken because I had the same feeling when my grandpa and grandma passed away.
Sep 22, 2012 22:43
GUEST70194,

It's true. Without explaining the picture, everyone can air their opinions on the picture. Someone may think that his grandson was asleep.
Sep 25, 2012 08:35
  • WANHU
He has no means nor ability to find a proper transport to carry... and carrying the body on his back, however one thinks, I still feel that it shows a great painstaking, and his love to his family.
Wan
Sep 25, 2012 20:37
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

He has no means nor ability to find a proper transport to carry... and carrying the body on his back, however one thinks, I still feel that it shows a great painstaking, and his love to his family.
Wan

Yes, Wan. However, there are two many false reports on the internet. It's natural if some people doubt this picture.
Sep 25, 2012 21:24
GUEST70194 The grandson has died lying on his back with the head being wrapped up by the black cloth. I am wondering what the bunch of grass is for over his shoulder?

anonymous
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Going Home
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code