Menu
How do you accost pretty girls?
Sep 26, 2012 21:48
  • MJ1985
For most shy people, they are reluctant to talk to strangers let alone accost pretty girls. I am a shy boy. Last time, I saw a pretty girl in the subway. I told myself that I should accost her and get her phone number. Well, I was too nervous and didn’t know what to say to her. Five minutes later, she got off the subway when I tried to talk to her.

Anyone here has the same experience with me? Can anyone share his secrets on how to accost pretty girls?
Oct 1, 2012 06:47
GUEST54126 I would suggest that not many girls are be happy to be "accosted" no matter where they are, especially if they are alone. And why would anyone wish to give their 'phone number to a total stranger? They might feel more comfortable if they were with a friend or in a place where meeting people might be more acceptable. You don't give any details about yourself or your circumstances but perhaps at work or college would be a good place to start.
Oct 3, 2012 20:08
Well, I don't know how to accost pretty girl, but I could share an experience with you, perhaps you can learn to accost pretty girl from it. I was "accosted" by a boy in the train, in fact, I didn't want to give him my telephone number at all, but his eyes were too bright, I feel that I couldn't refuse, or I would die... I said no, but he give me a piece of paper, and said: write your number here. I'm a little scared but I gave him my number... That's how he had my number... And after I've got off the train, I had breakfast with my friend, and he couldn't follow me. When I arrived at school, I received his message: I think I've fallen in love with you at the first sight. I felt totally strange! But after a month, I begun to believe it, because although I've told him hundreds time:impossible! he still insisted, and he always come to my school to meet me. Now he's still my "friend", he said he would like to marry me. I think he's sincere. No matter how, firstly, get her phone number, and then tell her that you're sincere by your action, that's the point.
Oct 6, 2012 04:17
Annie,

Your "friend" was very bold actually. If I were him, I wouldn't dare ask your phone number.
Oct 6, 2012 04:59
Why?
Oct 6, 2012 21:26
Quote:

Originally Posted by ANNIE012345678

Why?

I am too shy to accost girls. Sometimes, I am too nervous and can't speak in front of girls.
Oct 9, 2012 12:45
  • WANHU
Lonely, no one knows you if you don't come out from that shell.
Wan
Oct 10, 2012 01:23
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Lonely, no one knows you if you don't come out from that shell.
Wan

Yes, you are right. But I am not that kind of guy who always takes initiative. Perhaps, that's why I am still single now.
Oct 10, 2012 12:13
  • WANHU
That to me is not a strong reason you remain single.
Wan
Oct 13, 2012 01:22
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Yes, you are right. But I am not that kind of guy who always takes initiative. Perhaps, that's why I am still single now.

Yes, if you are too shy, you might miss many opportunities, so be grave, man, and get out of the single situation~
Oct 13, 2012 22:09
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

That to me is not a strong reason you remain single.
Wan

You know me, Wan. I just do not want to get married soon because I am still young. Don't worry. I am not a gay.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do you accost pretty girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code