Menu
we love each other but cannot be together
Nov 1, 2012 09:41
  • WANHU
You have done well. Some people just couldn't care less. They thought by sending money is enough. They have time to phone for girlfriend/boyfriend, but no time for their own parents. We only feel the loss when they are no longer with us, but then it will be too late.
Wan
Nov 1, 2012 22:20
  • RAINDROP
Yes, that is true. We should treasure what we already have. We love our family, so will fight for our future together.
Nov 15, 2012 12:06
GUEST94010 I would definitely agree with wan.. here in India family and tradition comes so close to our hearts because thats how we are brought up...certain days I weep myself no end because its all in my hands...its my choice...to choose between my family( who r fortunately awesome like most ppl's respective families)
and my sweetheart is like choosing between a hand or a leg.
Nov 15, 2012 21:40
GUEST58
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

marriage is not just between two persons but it involves with families, extended families and community. Ask the elders.
Wan

Now I truly understand this tradition. Marriage registration is easy and the young couple can fully enjoy their love with nothing but a wedding certificate. However, I should listen to our parents as they bring me up and do everything good for me.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: we love each other but cannot be together
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code