Menu
Guangzhou, Shenzhen,Hong Kong Wholesale Markets
Oct 8, 2015 03:39
GUEST24391 Hi I want to import led tvs.so please suggest me which is better market SHENZEN OR GUANGZOU.
Oct 9, 2015 04:23
LED TVS,how about quantities,If have quantities,I can guide you to the facator direct.

If need help,pls contact me.
Oct 12, 2015 02:32
  • CHLOE2YING
Hi, Wahidul bhai, how are you ?

I am Chloe from Guangzhou, I am an Interpreter engaged in trading and buying services for years, our company also can receive L/C, kindly let me know if you are interested in more details.

PM me here or email me gmail.com|Chloe2ying

Have a Nice day~

Chloe
Oct 12, 2015 22:50
  • GIONVIA
For toaster, vacum cleaner, sandwitchmaker etc.,u may get from Panyu Shaxi and Nantian hotel accessories wholesale market and also Dashatou electronics wholesale market if your order quantity is limited .If your order is big enough, u may get from Zhongshan then .
Feb 14, 2016 21:00
  • MRELKARI
Hi there Jim looking to buy swords.knives from movies collectables also large figurines of super heroes figurines. Anime etc ..Went to one long plaza in guangzhou last year but feel I can deal directly with the factories any idea where is the best city

Feb 17, 2016 19:45
  • GIONVIA
For led tvs, the best place to source should be Guangzhou .If your order quantity is not that big ,you can buy from wholesale markets like Dashatou or Guangzhou Audio and Video equipments wholesale market in city center guangzhou ,otherwise buy from factories located in Huadu and Baiyun distict respectively.
Feb 17, 2016 19:48
  • GIONVIA
For swords.knives from movies collectables, the best place to source should be Yangjian or Zhejiang . You can get swords and knives like walking dead, game of thrones . the first blood .etc. I am currently helping my Australian client buying these kind of stuff and hope you are not from Australia haha..
Feb 23, 2016 01:17
GUEST91198 I want to find gadget smart watch,

Which country is more cheaper , guangzhou,shenzen,taipe or yiwu
Feb 24, 2016 00:54
  • GIONVIA
For gadgets and smart watches , the best place to source should be Shenzhen seeing lots of factories are actually located in Shenzhen.
May 11, 2017 06:28
GUEST58133 Hi i am visiting guangzhou in the october to buy wholesale non branded memory cards and led downlight can any one guide me were to go guangzhou or shenzhen
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou, Shenzhen,Hong Kong Wholesale Markets
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code