Menu
Have you heard of Gongnam Style?
Nov 4, 2012 03:06
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by XIAOBAIHE

it sounds ugly. this show makes me think of a crazy ugly dancing in chinese
culteral revolution ...

I don't think it is ugly. It is funny. I mean Gongnam Style.
Nov 4, 2012 19:07
  • XIAOBAIHE
its understandable that noise makers can just make fun and distract kids from pains...but i dont have such kids around me who have impression of it or put it in their favorit list...
Nov 4, 2012 20:16
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by XIAOBAIHE

its understandable that noise makers can just make fun and distract kids from pains...but i dont have such kids around me who have impression of it or put it in their favorit list...

Perhaps, kids around you are quite quiet. This song has been favored by a lot of people in the world. It is successful and popular.

Some singers are not favored by those who have high aesthetic taste. But they are indeed favored by the ordinary people. Take Phoenix Legend (Feng Huang Chuan Qi) for example. I learned about them when I was on the public bus. Some people set Phoenix Legend's songs as their ring tones. It's noisy when their cellphones ring.
Nov 6, 2012 20:50
  • GLENEVANS
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP View Post

Perhaps, kids around you are quite quiet. This song has been favored by a lot of people in the world. It is successful and popular.

Some singers are not favored by those who have high aesthetic taste. But they are indeed favored by the ordinary people. Take Phoenix Legend (Feng Huang Chuan Qi) for example...

Today's Kids that are tightly attched syber space know much more than we did at their age. They are much more mature then what we think of them. They tend to have their own personalized aesthetics and less likely lured to emulate because the more they see, the more selective they choose to follow...

raindrop, the pic you show explaine nothing more than totalitarianism. I feel so sad for chinese kids who lose free open source to learn due to media censorship, otherwise they would create their own individually instead of massive follow...It really looks like the left overs of chinese cultural revelution.
Nov 6, 2012 21:01
  • XIAOBAIHE
Agree with Glen. Kids say I would like to travel in China but I am not gonna stay there for a long time just because we have no you tube to watch. Then they say how chinese kids learn wtih restricted source...

So rethink about the way of education that is lack of confidence and effective meansures for kids to become smart and mature enough to choose what is good and dump what is usless and even bad...
Nov 14, 2012 02:54
What if you hear this song hundreds of times?

Lin Jing, a salesgirl who sell TV set in the supermarket, feels disgusted after hearing Gongnam Style hundreds of times a day. Now she is reluctant to work.

Lin says the dealer gave him a disk and asked her to play the song repeatedly every day. According to the dealer, this song is very popular. Thus, he wants to attract more clients by playing this song.

Actually, the customers are tired of this song too. No matter how it is popular, you can not play it hundreds of times a day. It's like chewing a gum. At first, you feel good. If you keep chewing, you might feel disgusted too.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Have you heard of Gongnam Style?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code