Menu
OMG! He divorces her wife because she looks so ugly!
Nov 5, 2012 02:56
A Chinese man called Feng Jian, from the Northern China, got married with a pretty girl. Later, they had a daughter. Unfortunately, his daughter looks incredibly ugly and doesn’t resemble any of them. So, he doubted her wife might have had plastic surgery before she met him.

Feng asked his wife and was confirmed that she spent around 62,000 pounds having a plastic surgery before she met him. Hearing this, Feng was angry. He sued his wife and required for a divorce. He thought his wife cheated him.

Surprisingly, the court supported him and judged that Feng can divorce his wife. Also, her wife had to compensate him 75,000 pounds for cheating him.

It is the girl’s fault that she didn’t tell her husband that she did plastic surgery. But do they have to divorce? What about their daughter?

Nov 7, 2012 05:03
  • WANHU
It's good for them to get divorced rather than having disagreements for the rest of their lives. The man is marrying a beauty not a wife, and maybe one day he will again divorce his "new" wife when she gets old and wrinkled. We have to remember that beauty fades and young gets old. Good deeds remain.
Wan
Nov 7, 2012 21:26
Wan,

The man just felt he was fooled by his wife. If I were him, I would be angry too. Having plastic surgery is her secret. How many other secrets does she have?

Divorce should be taken into deep consideration. His daughter is ugly in his eyes. But it is not all his wife's fault because his daughter has his genes.

Remember this Chinese saying "女大十八变 (A girl changes fast in physical appearance from childhood to adulthood )". No one can predict how she looks when she becomes an adult.

What if his daughter becomes a pretty girl?
Nov 10, 2012 00:26
  • WANHU
Lonely, that's her choice to uplift her face. I don't think she fooled him, she didn't tell because he never asked. He could have asked her before their marriage, not punishing her for his mistake too -- mistake of not asking. If we reverse the role, the husband had a plastic surgery, will he inform the wife that he has a plastic surgery? I don't know about others, but for me I'd look forward for a better future because I am fated to marry a girl with a face lift. After all I am neither a handsome man.
Wan
Nov 11, 2012 02:27
Wan,

If I were the girl, I would tell her husband the truth before marriage. If he couldn't accept plastic surgery, he could choose to break up. The man didn't ask her because he totally believed his wife hid no secret from him. Could this be possible?
Nov 12, 2012 18:17
  • WANHU
The girl may also innocently believe that the husband doesn't mind for not telling about her plastic surgery. Nowadays many people marry for the beauty rather than good hearts and brains, and later ended with divorce. Certain quarters take the opportunity for such a situation, with high fees for divorce lawyers and even create a divorce insurance. In this forum also we can see some girls are even prepared for divorce before marriage. It's really a pity.
Wan
Nov 13, 2012 00:30
Wan,

It's just her guess that his husband doesn't care about plastic surgery. Why not probe him? Ask what he thinks of the plastic surgery. If he doesn't care, then she can choose to keep it as a secret. If he opposes it strongly, I suggest she tell the truth.

However, I still think she should tell him the truth. Don't let it cause future trouble.
Nov 21, 2012 21:53
  • WANHU
Lonely, blaming one party is easy. To me is very simple, once I'm married I have to accept whoever she is and will try to care and love her as part of my responsibility of taking someone's daughter. If she did plastic surgery and she didn't tell me, well it's my fault for not asking, why blaming others while it's part of my mistakes? In married life there is give and take and failing to understand this, we will have more problems ahead. Thus tolerance and acceptance are two of the basic elements in marriage. We can't remain adamant with our incalcitrant attitude.

When we are living as a bachelor we have only one head to care, but when married we have to care more than two heads, the wife, the in-laws, etc. Their thoughts and thinking are not the same. Look at the recent post about a wife spending so much time and money purchasing things from taobao.com, and they are married barely a year and the husband is already seeking for a divorce.

Wan
Nov 25, 2012 02:52
If the woman really loved the man, she would tell the truth. I could understand that why she hid the secret. She was afraid that her husband might leave her.

It's ok. Both sides did something wrong. I can't imagine how the man looks like.

"Look at the recent post about a wife spending so much time and money purchasing things from taobao.com, and they are married barely a year and the husband is already seeking for a divorce."

I searched and read that thread. If I were the man, I would ask for a divorce too. How much do they earn per month? How could she spend CNY 20000 just in two days? If the man had a house of gold, his wife would have spent all the gold and turned the house into empty.

Honestly, I can't afford to support such a wife. She is too expensive.
Nov 26, 2012 21:29
  • WANHU
So you must understand that having a wife is not only for her looks (if you look for beauty) but also her thinking and modest, someone who prefers natural rather than spending half of your monthly salary to buy make-ups.
Wan
Dec 9, 2012 21:00
Wan,

It is women's nature that they prefer to use make-up. But I don't like girls with heavy make-up. Girls who spend money like water don't match me. They should marry millionaires.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: OMG! He divorces her wife because she looks so ugly!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code