Menu
hello.a Chinese lady looking for international marriage
Nov 5, 2012 18:03
  • CRYSTALSMILE
hello.a Chinese lady looking for international marriage.my photo is taken by webcam in 2012.I am 39 ages old,with a little boy who is 8 ages old .my name is Crystal,live in China Guilin city.I want to find true love ,a good heart person who will be kind to my son.I like art ,music and dance and 3D movie,I like tennis ,I am honest and serious and romantic.the most I like is smile.I can cook Chinese food and Korean food and Japanese food and some western food.I like enjoy new culture and new lifestyle and new knowledge.that's happy thing.I am friendly.
if you like me,please email to me .
yahoo.com|crystalcrystalcrystal17
hotmail.com|langmanyinghuochong
qq.com|1735030192

Last edited by CRYSTALSMILE: Nov 5, 2012 18:50
Nov 5, 2012 20:29
GUEST5688 Please remove all your make-up and let us see your real appearance. Some girls just use heavy make-up to make them look beautiful.
Nov 6, 2012 00:50
  • CRYSTALSMILE
to GUEST5688:
what you are looking for on internet?love ore marriage?really?or you only play game and hurt others?why you don't bravely put any of your real photos on internet ,and let us know who you are?I am more brave than you!I am more honest and serious than you !at least ,I put my real photo on internet.even you don't like my photo with basic make up,it's one window of my life.this better than you hide yourself completly and hurt others.I am ordinary lady.
I am looking for true love.we are strange,you should keep good heart and respect others.if you don't like me ,you could choose silence .why you send this message to hurt me????????you are rude !you are not friendly to others!you don't respect others!
I have never hurt anybody.and I don't want to been hurt by anyone.my photo is by basiccccccccccc make up.but not been heavvvvvvvvy make up!I have not cheated anybody!In developed countries, ladys with good education,the basic make up is the basic manners and the basic respect to pubilc .why you don't know these things?why you don't know the basic manners to stranger is peace.
here ,I put a photo with basic make up,but if anyone email to me and want to meet me from his ture heart,When I chat with him privately ,
I will send my true face photo to him ,and by webcam,let him see my true face without make up,,let him lisen my true voice,let him know my all story.in fact ,anyone who like me,they like my face by make up,they also like my true face without make up,they also like my personality.
the real beauty is from outer and inside together.
you only like the photo without any make up,you are extreme.
if you really love a lady,you need accept all of her ,inculding her true face,including her make up face,including her lifestyle,including her Advantages and disadvantages .the first it's you need respect her at first.
it's pity.you don't know these.
I don't want to meet any male who don't know respect ladys.in my eyes,you are not kindness.
Last edited by CRYSTALSMILE: Nov 6, 2012 02:09
Nov 6, 2012 02:49
  • CRYSTALSMILE
to GUEST5688:
no matter the photo with make up,no matter the photo without make up,GUEST5688,you just be intrested in the lady's face.you just be intrested in whether a lady' outer is beautiful,you are not intrested in whether a lady's soul is beautiful....if a lady's photo without make up looks not beautiful,you will give up her.we are different.I am looking for a person who love a lady's soul than her outer.becuase god say ,the real love don't often appear when we rich ,headsome and young beautiful,healthy...the real love is the hands who still don't give up us when we become poor ,old ,ugly ,ill,smelly,can not walk....anyone's face will become old in the future,the best love is who love our soul than our outer face.
Last edited by CRYSTALSMILE: Nov 6, 2012 02:53
Nov 6, 2012 18:04
GUESTCHAN I looking for a wife that will be submisive and humble
Nov 6, 2012 20:04
GUEST5688 I didn't mean to hurt you. You feel hurt because you are very sensitive. You know why I ask you to remove your make-up? The make-up can make an ugly girl become a Snow White. Of course, I don't mean you are ugly. It doesn't matter to me if you take it as offence. A sentence can be interpreted in many ways.

Different people have different understandings about heavy make-up. To me, your make-up is heavy. Of course, you can say it 'basic'. Personally, I prefer natural girls than girls with heavy make-up. If you are brave enough, you should show yourself in a natural way.

In the end, wish you could find your Mr. Right as soon as possible.
Nov 7, 2012 02:56
  • CRYSTALSMILE
to GUEST5688:
make up is not offence.
I have ever got good education from China and Korean and Japan.
I have ever lived long time in Japan.there ,all people like make up ladys.
there,in people's eyes,my make up is basic,not heavy.
on internet,all over world so many people put make up photos on website ,inculding the movie stars,inculding the world beauty....why you don't say 'remove' to each one?why you don't say 'ugly ''snow white'to each one?when you say this to a stranger ,others feel unhappy is natural feeling.
whether make up,it's personal freedom.whether put a make up photo or a natural photo,it's personal freedom.I put a photo to dream love,I have ever done any wrong thing .we need respect each other.
Different people have different understandings about make up,about what's beautiful,about what's ugly,about what type ladys we love,about what's respect others freedom,about different habits and different culture,about different make up basic or heavy standard....
you like natural girls ,but I like natural girls,I also like make up girls.
in my eyes,they are different type beauty.they all be stars in this world,bring love and happyness to different persons.
natural girls beautiful becuase they are naturel,make up girls beautiful becuase they are art.
I like each one,Because they are equal human,
in each heart,all dream beautiful,dream good life. a beautiful heart is more than a face .a good heart lady,no matter her make up ,she's beautiful.a lady without good heart,no matter her natural,she's ugly.
may be in your eyes I am sensive,may be we misunderstanding each other,But I believe that in this world an unique man waiting for me ,He always understand me, love my all, including my makeup, including my true face,including my thought ,including my heart...he's the best god give me...One day, I will meet him, no matter thousands of miles ...

Last edited by CRYSTALSMILE: Nov 7, 2012 03:27
Nov 9, 2012 19:33
GUEST17115 Normally I stay out of disputes like these, but here I need to come to Crystal's aid.

Guest5688: Your first comment was garbage. Your second comment made thing worse for you. Next time, when you got nothing to say, shut your mouth and say nothing.

Crystal: Ignore his comments, raise your chin high, keep smiling and hope for the best. You have a pleasant face with a million Dollar smile. And you are not over made up.
Nov 10, 2012 07:17
GUEST95106 I agree with GUEST17115. It is the person that you fall in love with not the image. Looks fade with time, inner beauty lasts forever.
Nov 11, 2012 01:37
GUEST5688
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17115 View Post

Normally I stay out of disputes like these, but here I need to come to Crystal's aid.

Guest5688: Your first comment was garbage. Your second comment made thing worse for you. Next time, when you got nothing to say, shut your mouth and say nothing.

Crystal: Ignore his comments, raise your chin high, keep sm...

Wow, I should say "thank you for your garbage comment too". I already said her make-up was too heavy to me. You may like her make-up but I don't. Everyone has his/her own taste on beauty standards.
Nov 11, 2012 07:34
  • CRYSTALSMILE
to guest 17115 and guest 95106:
really thank both of you!I feel so sorry that my thread made all of you fall in disputes.wish you have not been hurt by his words.you told me my smile value and inner beauty last forever,that's the most wonderful encourage to me....I will remember the encourage of you whole life .keep smile from my true heart and keep good heart inner whole life .
wish each of you happy life forever.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: hello.a Chinese lady looking for international marriage
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code