Menu
A young girl does four odd jobs a day for her breast augmentation surgery
Nov 14, 2012 00:48
  • LAUGH
For college students it’s good for them to do some part-time jobs. But a girl during her freshman year does four odd jobs a day for a special purpose. She plans to have breast augmentation surgery. Why? No matter how good results she achieves in the exams, her classmates still laughs at her because her breasts are too small. They give her a nickname太平公主 (Princess Taiping, a satiric norm to call girls with flat chest).

In the end, her breast augmentation surgery is successful. In the future, her classmates may not name her Princess Taiping again. But can she make sure that her classmates won’t give her new nicknames? It is really unnecessary to cater to other people’s aesthetic taste.
Nov 22, 2012 00:33
  • WANHU
Breast implant will always have bad side effect. I am told, traditional yisheng can enlarge breasts through acupuncture.
Wan
Nov 26, 2012 00:03
  • SUNNYDREAM
Why did she have no confidence in her? Princess Taiping? If I were here, I would give a nickname to those who laugh at me. Guess what it is, Princess Idiot. She has to understand that they laugh at her because she does better in exams. They might be jealous of her.

Or she can describe them "胸大无脑 (having big breasts but no brain)".
Nov 27, 2012 01:52
  • WANHU
No, Sunnydream, she doesn't have confidence and always listens to others. She may be clever in exams but stupid by listening to others.
Wan
Nov 27, 2012 21:52
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

No, Sunnydream, she doesn't have confidence and always listens to others. She may be clever in exams but stupid by listening to others.
Wan

Wan, sometimes slanders by many mouths can melt a metal. If all girls around her have big breasts but she doesn't. She will be treated as an anomaly. That's why she wants to be the same as them.

And I am not sure if you have noticed that some people don't have much confidence but they do have pride. They don't accept any discrimination or humiliation from other people. The more others people laught at her, the more she is eager to do the plastic surgery.
Nov 27, 2012 22:04
  • MARRIE
There is no relationship between brain power and the size of breast. Plastice surgery or any other chemical involved cosmetic surgery on the face or body, I believe would bring damage to the body in appearance and biological disfunction eventually...Back 30 years ago, my neighbor, a very pretty and cute lady, got a nose bridge surgery coz she is not satified with her 'flat' nose. After the surgery, the nose bridge did look high but it's seemling not natural when you looking at her face as a whole. To me, she does not look as pretty with a tall nose bridge as she used to do with a oriental nose. I guess if Catherine Zeta Jones hightened her nose bridge that seems a little bit different from ordinary westerners', she would lost herselve and attration.

Then I think of Michael Jackson. The chemicals that whiten his skin and surgery that reshapes his bone structure of his fact is one of the reasons that ruin him physically..

Fake breast looks like metal and hard balls and it does not look aesthetically pleasing...and finally side effecits would torture her rest of life...She is buying poison for her self.
Dec 9, 2012 21:18
Or she can describe them "胸大无脑 (having big breasts but no brain)".

Sunny, they all will turn against her if she says this to them. Having big breasts can not enhance her confidence.
Dec 18, 2012 01:05
  • WANHU
Whatever the reasons are, the implant may please her, temporarily.
Wan
Dec 19, 2012 00:52
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Whatever the reasons are, the implant may please her, temporarily.
Wan

Yes. In the future, her husband to be will be temporarily pleased too before he found out the truth.
Post a Reply to: A young girl does four odd jobs a day for her breast augmentation surgery
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code