Menu
unattended stalls in China
Nov 22, 2012 21:38
  • RAINDROP
That is true, but the change in real life does make moral standards declining. People became so cold and impersonal to each other, even to the weakers. Sometimes, they froze me by their reaction.
Nov 22, 2012 22:20
GUESTMARIA I give you four Chinese characters to describe what you depict---穷凶极恶--meaning: the poorer, the more brutal and evil...to keep the mouth being fed, It did happen 60 years ago in china to sell wife and daughter to brothel and force sons to steal....does it surprise you? But it's true!
Nov 25, 2012 21:34
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMARIA

I give you four Chinese characters to describe what you depict---穷凶极恶--meaning: the poorer, the more brutal and evil...to keep the mouth being fed, It did happen 60 years ago in china to sell wife and daughter to brothel and force sons to steal....does it surprise you? But it's true!

So the poor deserves to be poor forever?
Nov 26, 2012 20:41
  • WANHU
I don't know about 60 years ago. From the story books of Judge Dee by Van Gulik (known as Gao Luopei) perhaps. Today there are still parents or foster parents that teach their children how to steal.
Wan
Nov 26, 2012 22:00
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I don't know about 60 years ago. From the story books of Judge Dee by Van Gulik (known as Gao Luopei) perhaps. Today there are still parents or foster parents that teach their children how to steal.
Wan

Wow, Mr. Wan. You gotta be kidding referring to a source book for an apparent darkness in the sun...

M.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: unattended stalls in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code